Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] 🔥 [ICO] 🚀 CRYPTFUNDER - Decentralized Funding for Startup ICOs ⭐️⭐️⭐️ - page 39. (Read 8614 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I am so excited about this project and its ideas. It needs to be supported by society, because it really worth it. Is there any bounty campaign?
Yes, they’ve recently opened it. Its will be more popular day by day. There are many interesting offers for different users.
Is there campaign for twitter, for example? I am really interested in this, because I have many followers on my twitter acc.
Activity: 196
I am so excited about this project and its ideas. It needs to be supported by society, because it really worth it. Is there any bounty campaign?
Yes, they’ve recently opened it. Its will be more popular day by day. There are many interesting offers for different users.

I am so happy that community of this project become stronger. I hope they will continue to make me happy. I am sure that this project will be successful and popular.
I can agree with you. Few gays ago they added different interesting people to their team. They supposed to give to the project all that they could give for this project.
I have recently read something about it, but without details. Can you tell me more about those team members that were added to Cryptfunder?
There is so much information, so it will be a long time to wright down all that info. I can only add to that information that they are really talented and high qualified people. They will do everything to improve the project.
It is very good, but I don’t know where to find this info. Can you send me some links, please? I will save my time so much.
Ok. You can find these announcements on their medium account. There are small articles about each advisor. Here is the first one
https://medium.com/@cryptfunder/ronald-aai-joins-cryptfunder-as-technology-lead-ef7191f4e186

Thank you so much. I think it is enough, because I will find other posts by myself. I hope that this development temp will be supported by cryptfunder’s team and the project will achieve new goals.
Activity: 224
Activity: 210

I am so happy that community of this project become stronger. I hope they will continue to make me happy. I am sure that this project will be successful and popular.
I can agree with you. Few gays ago they added different interesting people to their team. They supposed to give to the project all that they could give for this project.
I have recently read something about it, but without details. Can you tell me more about those team members that were added to Cryptfunder?
There is so much information, so it will be a long time to wright down all that info. I can only add to that information that they are really talented and high qualified people. They will do everything to improve the project.
It is very good, but I don’t know where to find this info. Can you send me some links, please? I will save my time so much.
Ok. You can find these announcements on their medium account. There are small articles about each advisor. Here is the first one
https://medium.com/@cryptfunder/ronald-aai-joins-cryptfunder-as-technology-lead-ef7191f4e186

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
The cryptocurrency community is full of incomprehensible and having no future ICO. You need to take some action and do something to fight it.

I'm sure that Cryptfunder will regulate and analyze ICOs carefuly, otherwise the project will disappear very soon
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
I understood the concept and I like it. Can you tell me, what are differences between Cryptfunder and, for example, Wings?
Wings is more community centric, voting on DAO and projects. We are picking and choosing for laser accuracy of what projects we want and feel have highest potential for success and token value growth over time. We will be choosing the best projects and funding them directly in exchange for their tokens as negotiated.
The cryptocurrency community is full of incomprehensible and having no future ICO. You need to take some action and do something to fight it.
I think this project will contribute greatly to this.
In general, the project is very promising and I think it will be very popular in the cryptocurrency community.
Given the fact that the number of tokens is relatively small, it can be concluded that its price may become very large in the future. I think many investors have already considered this project and are waiting for the start of the ICO.
45 days for sale this is a very long period of time for such a promising project, I think the tokens will be sold out in the first week of sales and maybe faster)
Before the start of the ICO there is still time , the project needs even more hype. Although I, too, think that hard cap gather very quickly. High ratings of this project, a strong team, an interesting idea, the project has all the data to become successful
In general, the project is very promising and I think it will be very popular in the cryptocurrency community.
Given the fact that the number of tokens is relatively small, it can be concluded that its price may become very large in the future. I think many investors have already considered this project and are waiting for the start of the ICO.
45 days for sale this is a very long period of time for such a promising project, I think the tokens will be sold out in the first week of sales and maybe faster)
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I understood the concept and I like it. Can you tell me, what are differences between Cryptfunder and, for example, Wings?
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
Activity: 182
Quite an interesting project, but now there are so many different ICO publications that exhibit different assessments of new projects on the basis of which it is possible to draw a conclusion about the project
You have a little misunderstood the essence of this project. The project will provide financing for promising ICO projects and not just to evaluate them.
What benefit will developers have when investing in new ICO?
Tokens of new projects will be redeemed at a large discount ,which in turn gives the project a very good chance in the future to get more profit in the development of new projects.
For new projects it will be a very good help to start. After all, today the development of new projects often stops because of the impossibility of additional funding.
You can look at it from the other side. As it seems to me, if the project is really so promising, as a rule, with the collection of funds for the ICO, it has no problems .
A very common phenomenon when the project to hard cap is not enough just a couple of cents . In general, there are many reasons why promising projects with a strong team have difficulties in developing the project and bringing it to the market.
Of course, financing of this kind will ensure the successful launch and development of the project. The developers will be sure that they will get the funds for the further development of the project
Given how many now doubtful Scam projects, this platform will be very useful
Pages:
Jump to: