Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Cryptohawk The world's first all-in-one solution - page 2. (Read 360 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
This month we will have all the important news, I think it is good that they keep it, so that the token then shoots up quickly in the exchanges.
Activity: 6
LIKE  CRYPTOHAWK, DONT LOSE THE OPORTUNITY GUY SERIOUSLY
SEE THE NEWS HERE!

https://medium.com/@CryptoHawkAG/cryptohawk-news-june-of-2018-6dadff3885a0
this article has just come out! Detailing the progress of the project, it is incredible all the transparency that the team has in this regard read it and beat the 10% extra bonus!

https://medium.com/@CryptoHawkAG/cryptohawk-news-june-of-2018-6dadff3885a0
I love Cryptohawk is a great opportunity to increase my funds and apart from using all the services that make your life better
Activity: 3
Great potential to increase your investment in the short and long term if, but the service is totally invaluable Cryptohawk the revolution!
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Will this credit / debit card be available to any citizen, from any country? And in relation to the rates, will it be according to the value of the transaction or fixed?
I don't plan to sell soon, at least I will have my tokens for 3 years.
There is a lot of expectation that the price of the token will rise quickly when it comes to exchanges, it will not sell for less than 10X
The fundamentals are very solid and it is a very innovative project.
Activity: 8
25% dividends on a platform that practically solves your life
I only see success here!
Activity: 9
Amazing ico, the team are doing everything perfect.
This is a month full of positive news for this project. I am sure that it will give great profits to the investors of this ico.
great team, They thought about absolutely everything they are geniuses! Cool
Activity: 9
I do not expect less than an X5 when the exchange comes out next month for all the fundamentals that accompany this project and the recent associations commented by the core team of the project in telegram today.

I am very excited with my tokens, I hope to live on the dividends.

Being reasonable and realistic, from December of this year I believe that the exchange of ERC20 and NEM will have a good daily volume.
Cryptohawk the only project that gives great opportunities to increase your investment
burning tokens
10% extra bonus now
25% dividends from the beginning

Excellent ICO. Very happy to have received my bonus and my tokens by referrals. We are already in the final stage.
Activity: 47
Nice concept, we will see all the news and result
of all the effort of the team in only 30 days. To the moon guys
Is time to buy the last days with the bonus and earn big dividends the next month. I invested very strongly here. 
With my others projects (icos), will earn dividends too. 

I think that exchange is not the exact word, it is an intelligent platform, a solution to all the inconveniences of today regarding payments and transactions
is the best and easy way to change your life style...I can not wait I want to start using this platform now! Kiss
 Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: