Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Cubomania: blockchain gamified educational platform for children - page 7. (Read 2471 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
seems interesting, education is always a good topic
Activity: 10
Telegram- prkashk2
Twitter id- @prkashkamble
Facebook id-https://m.facebook.com/prkash.kamble.1
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
I like the total supply of the project.Very promising and well-detailed project concept.Im keeping an eye on this one.  Wink
Activity: 10
Interesting project, can’t wait for more info. Great
Activity: 52
I join on airdrop.

#Proof of Ownership
Telegram Username: @anupthapa
twitter username @icoloverpramod
facebook profile: https://facebook.com/pmoxd
Activity: 143
Did you published the Demo of your prototype?
Activity: 20
Interesting project. I will be waiting for more information, let's see another opinion giving to this project & how this project will turn out.
Activity: 2
how long will the tokens be blocked after the end of the main ? and will team members be able to do something with their token?
[/quote

Tokens will be active about 2 weeks after the end of the ICO.

Team tokens will be frozen for 1 year.
Activity: 2
How can I know the amount of tokens I need for using your platform?

On average, the cost of training programs will start from about 300 tokens. But the cost of any program will depend on the popularity of the author
Activity: 7
do you have a referral program and what percentage will I get if the person who transferred it to buy your token?

Yes. We've launched a partnership program. We give a referral link. And if someone buys tokens using that link, you get a 4% token bonus. You should go to www.cubomania.io  Then you register on the platform. When you log in, you will see the link, which you can copy for further use.
do you have any version of your platform? I mean some mobile application or MVP?
yes, they have mobile app for android and iOS
Yes, both platforms are supported. The mobile applications are complete and currently undergoing bug testing.
what about individual caps on your upcoming crowdsale? Will be there some caps or not?

There are no individuals caps set for Crowdsale, only for Presale such as:
Presale stage 1 = 10 ETH, with bonuses of 50%
Presale stage 2 = 6 ETH, with bonuses of 33%
Crowdsale – without

Please see for more details:
https://tokensale.cubomania.io/distribution
You have a very promising project with a great future, I hope it will be in demand!
merculet

Thank you! Our team strongly believes in success and pertinence of such platform! Furthermore, to date, Cubomania is a completely unique platform with existing robotic (IoT) toy, and the lack of competition holds much promise for Cubomania and we have great plans for ROS, by creating a single operating platform for robotics - CuboCORE.
on whom does your project focus? will translate the site into other languages?

These programs will allow teachers, educators and other professionals involved in the sphere of education to fulfil their potential and help learners (aged 4-14).

The translations would be made in Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean and Spanish.
Can you name the countries in which there is a ban on your project? Or nevertheless it is possible it as that to bypass?

According to WP:
You don’t have the right and shouldn’t buy CUBO tokens if you are (i) a green card holder
of the United States of America, or (ii) a citizen or a resident (tax or otherwise) of the United
States of America, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands of United States, or any other possessions
of the United States of America, Singapore, People’s Republic of China or South Korea, or
person of those states, or (iii) a citizen or resident (tax or otherwise) of any country or territory
where transactions with digital tokens and/or digital currencies are prohibited or in any
other manner restricted by applicable laws.
what languages did you translate and do they plan to expand in the future to attract some people for convenience?

Yes, of course. Currently, we are in the process of translating the materials to other languages. And soon we will have Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean and Spanish languages on the platform.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
do you have any version of your platform? I mean some mobile application or MVP?
yes, they have mobile app for android and iOS
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
where i can find some information about your developers team? Sorry, but im not see this in your topic
on the site https://cubomania.io there is complete information about the team
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
what about individual caps on your upcoming crowdsale? Will be there some caps or not?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
do you have a telegram for Russian-speaking users? or the admin responds to Russian questions?
you can find find russian ICO chat there https://t.me/ICOCubomaniaRU
your link does not work, I can not open
if you are in the territory of the Russian Federation, then you can use the vpn installation to open the link
Pages:
Jump to: