Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CWF] CONNECT WORLD INVESTMENT FUNDS! ICO ENDS OCT 31st Forum Time! - page 3. (Read 1562 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
When will ICO end?
31.10 at 23:59 forum time Wink
Okay, that's not that bad.
There's a bunch of ICO's that are launched and they have the people wanting tto get other coins sent in to them within a shorter period.

The end of the month should bring in a nice amount of investors.
We think it too! Wink
Will CWF have a bounty program?
No, only FTB Fincoin, FTB will represent CWF.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
When will ICO end?
31.10 at 23:59 forum time Wink
Okay, that's not that bad.
There's a bunch of ICO's that are launched and they have the people wanting tto get other coins sent in to them within a shorter period.

The end of the month should bring in a nice amount of investors.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Will CWF have a bounty program?
I think it's the best business of FTB.
Even cloud Funds a crypto coin funds are good!  Grin
Activity: 51
I think it's the best business of FTB.
Activity: 5
Question to the developers. And why are the waves chosen? There are very few exchanges on the waves. The main exchanges work with the air. And the bulk of coins are made on the basis of the etherium? Just recently, I saw an oil company here, which initially developed its project on the waves, but because of this, it did not find enough investors and had to switch to the etherium, and because of this the project term lasted for them for 5 months.
We chose Waves Platform for its ease use. Anyone can use the platform without knowing programming language. This way it's also very simple to manage our coins: all the coins will represent funds and FTB FINCOIN (FTB).

Activity: 476
Merit: 121
Question to the developers. And why are the waves chosen? There are very few exchanges on the waves. The main exchanges work with the air. And the bulk of coins are made on the basis of the etherium? Just recently, I saw an oil company here, which initially developed its project on the waves, but because of this, it did not find enough investors and had to switch to the etherium, and because of this the project term lasted for them for 5 months.
where will CWF coins be traded?
In waves DEX, FTB Platform and other Exchanges with which we are in contact. Wink
Activity: 6
where will CWF coins be traded?
Sorry, maybe I missed it, but can I get any information about yout team members, advisors? Are you gonna use KYC procedures?

You can check all informations in our site and in members' Linkedin.
Thank you! Wink
There are three different ways to participate in ICO with clearly address, people can easily check amount of invest. Raising the funding for the project is almost a prerequisite for a large project, what is advertising campaign to attract investment?
We are mentioned in more than 100 sites.
We are advertising our ICO in Socials and we are starting to advertise it on Bitcointalk.
We are in constantly in contact with private investors, we should safely reach the minimum cap.
Activity: 54
Sorry, maybe I missed it, but can I get any information about yout team members, advisors? Are you gonna use KYC procedures?
Activity: 562
Merit: 500
There are three different ways to participate in ICO with clearly address, people can easily check amount of invest. Raising the funding for the project is almost a prerequisite for a large project, what is advertising campaign to attract investment?
Activity: 15
just invested!! good luck!
Means if later we have some CWF coins, we as users can more easily exchange our coins with the main crypto, of course the most important in this FTB platform.
But can you explain one of the main cryptocurrencies on this platform anything?

That's the CWF topic, here FTB will announce coins that will represent Important "traditional" Funds in Blockchain, you can understand all about the project in our main announcement or in our site.
Anyway, one of the Fund target is an asian JPM fund: http://www.morningstar.it/it/funds/snapshot/snapshot.aspx?id=F00000MBFD

Maybe someone will ask us (look our FAQ): Great idea, but how can you make people from Banks listen to you? Do you have any connections?

Obviously we are in contact with some Banks, but for now, nothing official.

Anyway, we can offer the "Connect World Funds" without any connection with any Bank: we could even invest in banks as a customers, creating coins subsequently. We would have good contract terms and we will also offer crypto-traditional funds to the market, with all their benefits without all the typical sector inefficiencies, thus offering less commissions.
Pages:
Jump to: