Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO]🔥 daICO 🔥 GLOBALPAYNET 🔥 START ICO 🔥[AIRDROP][BOUNTY]🔥 - page 3. (Read 3043 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
It seems of this plan will be better in the measurable future!
Activity: 36
A great idea is to create a new form of fundraising for ico
Activity: 14
I have written a query in telegram, waiting for your return.
Activity: 7
I found a very cool Global Pay Net project and I would like to see that you are doing well and that you have achieved the desired goal.
Activity: 53
Very interesting project. I wish you good luck in your development and I hope that you will succeed.
Activity: 1
Activity: 3
With Global Pay investors are going to enjoy all conventional banking services as well as the advantages of Blockchain technology. BTC
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

With Global Pay investors are going to enjoy all conventional banking services as well as the advantages of Blockchain technology, Global Pay provides a unified  platform where members can save money for interest, get access to loans, exchange fiat for cryptocurrencies and also make  transactions, transfer and receive funds through the GLPN wallet. You have the opportunity to obtain the GLPN for as low as 0.09 USD during the pre ICO stage and 0.9 USD during ICO. The price will definitely increase in the future. Don't be left out.
Activity: 7
The project is interesting in all its senses. I think all listed exchanges are interested in the appearance of this product. And he will succeed.
Activity: 13
Activity: 1
Great project with full potential! this coins surely giving many usage capability
Activity: 14
Great project with full potential!!! If dev team is committed on a long term project!
Activity: 42
Where can I download the wallet?
How much will it cost on the exchange?