Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DASERON Cybersecurity APP, ICO START! JOIN ALL! - page 2. (Read 6465 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Nursultan? Lol, just that name makes you run away. No github, whitepaper says actually NOTHING (just jibber jabber for the fools), no linkedin to any of the members. No thanks Roll Eyes

You probably made a mistake, if you click on the photo, then click on the link to their social pages.

1. It wasn't there when I was checking, I am a hound. It was just added
2. Fake facebook profiles does not count, still non-verifiable backgrounds from the members
3. You defended the most irrelevant part, still no code available and whitepaper still jibber jabber
4. All people "supporting" the project here are new accounts, makes me more suspicious

Hello, thank you for your comment. It is very valuable to us. At the moment we are a local private enterprise working in our country. Our company works under the patent. We are engaged in the development of projects to order, so we do not have public pages of projects. All the projects we sell to the customer and in each contract indicates the non-disclosure of the project. You definitely noticed that we did not have links to social pages, but we fixed it. All social pages are real. Although at the moment we have some developments for this system, but they are not enough to release a demo project. The full development of the project will begin after ICO fees. Therefore, we found it unnecessary to insert into a white sheet. If you have any other questions, you can ask them in the topic or write a personal message to this account.

I just got hit by more bullshit. So sad the cryptoworld is plagued by idiots who will throw their money here anyways

Your perception of our project is completely subjective. You do not accept the arguments that we give to you. The white sheet describes the real principles of work used in information security. This is where the concept of people centric security is applied. To store the data, we used a model used by banks working on the block. They are also based on the principle of the work of the blockade and neural networks. Your reaction only indicates that you do not have sufficient level of awareness in this area. Before starting a dispute, you should increase your knowledge.

Nah, you are just using buzzwords, poorly trying to make your ICO look legit. I have seen it many MANY times. You just used the phrase Neural Network 4 times in your white paper, and you explain absolutely nothing. "model used by banks working on the block", complete nonsense. "The rights of a participation in auctions are defined by our neural network based on the set of rules, which are defined in the system." Nope, nothing. Jibber Jabber.
Activity: 31
Nursultan? Lol, just that name makes you run away. No github, whitepaper says actually NOTHING (just jibber jabber for the fools), no linkedin to any of the members. No thanks Roll Eyes

You probably made a mistake, if you click on the photo, then click on the link to their social pages.

2. Fake facebook profiles does not count, still non-verifiable backgrounds from the members
3. You defended the most irrelevant part, still no code available and whitepaper still jibber jabber
4. All people "supporting" the project here are new accounts, makes me more suspicious

Hello, thank you for your comment. It is very valuable to us. At the moment we are a local private enterprise working in our country. Our company works under the patent. We are engaged in the development of projects to order, so we do not have public pages of projects. All the projects we sell to the customer and in each contract indicates the non-disclosure of the project. You definitely noticed that we did not have links to social pages, but we fixed it. All social pages are real. Although at the moment we have some developments for this system, but they are not enough to release a demo project. The full development of the project will begin after ICO fees. Therefore, we found it unnecessary to insert into a white sheet. If you have any other questions, you can ask them in the topic or write a personal message to this account.

I just got hit by more bullshit. So sad the cryptoworld is plagued by idiots who will throw their money here anyways

Your perception of our project is completely subjective. You do not accept the arguments that we give to you. The white sheet describes the real principles of work used in information security. This is where the concept of people centric security is applied. To store the data, we used a model used by banks working on the block. They are also based on the principle of the work of the blockade and neural networks. Your reaction only indicates that you do not have sufficient level of awareness in this area. Before starting a dispute, you should increase your knowledge.

Activity: 5

It looks promising. The price of the seam is not too high, though.

Do you have information related to ico?

Review the information on this on our website.
Activity: 2

Do you have information related to ico?

i agree with your point 4.
overview the total replys there are a lot of Newbies
very strange feeling

Yes you are right on this page a lot of newbies. But these are just unskillful bounties helping to improve our rating in the general list.

very strange feeling

Yes you are right on this page a lot of newbies. But these are just unskillful bounties helping to improve our rating in the general list.

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

very strange feeling

Activity: 2
cheap, cheap, cheap tokens.....snatch em up quick quick
Activity: 1

How do your tokens work?

Tokens are used for internal transactions. The value of the token grows depending on the capitalization because our system has many different uses and all of them are commercial stable. The level of capitalization of the system does not include labor.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Looks interesting, might check back on this one.
Activity: 1
Quite an interesting project, keep working guys! Wink Wink
Activity: 12
How do your tokens work?
Activity: 5
The project is certainly interesting but did you do a market analysis
Pages: