Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DEBITUM NETWORK - Borderless SME business funding ecosystem - page 3. (Read 58828 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
The DEB token holders really got screwed. ICO to today.  Someone prove me wrong.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 513
Degens.bet - On-chain 1000x Futures
That video about review of 2018 backed with some statistics like more than 1300 active users and over 300 investors in UK alone shows good progress. Also plans for this year to explore new markets to expand it in different countries is looking good by making the platform available in various languages. It doesn't take more than 19 minutes to watch whole video.

It's great that the number of users is increasing. In general, this is a good and promising project. I can't stop believing in him
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Tomorrow is going to be annual blockchain innovation conference in Lithuania as per announcement of CEO of Debitum. It might be the platform where we expect something new as update coming out from by Debitum team. They had to promote the event but again at marketing front the performance isn't satisfactory level, that is the point.
legendary
That video about review of 2018 backed with some statistics like more than 1300 active users and over 300 investors in UK alone shows good progress. Also plans for this year to explore new markets to expand it in different countries is looking good by making the platform available in various languages. It doesn't take more than 19 minutes to watch whole video.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Functions are being improved constantly that auto invest feature shows that and buy back as well. I think that article of two days ago in which it was asked what people want to watch as features and functions can be very helpful if there is good input as feedback provided by people. I will remind the Debitum team that listing on more exchanges should be among top priorities. Availability of DEB token across different exchanges from different origin will also play role n expansion and adoption.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
The project is awesome but the token really doesn't have much value.  I doubt it will. As a matter of opinion, if the token price were too high, the platform would not be used.  They should have allowed for the token to be used to fund loans. Shitcoin

No need strive to call all Shitkoinom.  There is an active development of the platform DEbitum Network.  Already more than $ 300,000 loans.  I think in the spring the price of the Debitum Network will increase when serious marketing begins.

If the price of bitcoin will not increase that time, I will not expect an increase of this token.
Development wise, they are good, but most investors does not look at the development, they look more on the price and the volume.
yes you are very right, besides paying attention to the development of the project, Crypto investors are also very concerned about transaction volumes and token prices, because in my opinion large transaction volumes show that the project is truly alive and has many strong communities, every good update will affect prices.
As far as I can see from the messages of the developers, the usage of the platform is increasing. More and more loan amount. This makes me happy. Debitium is one of the few REAL projects today, unfortunately. I would like more such projects.
this is a real project, if indeed the use of the platform is increasing, so is the loan, I hope there is an increase in the price of the DEB token, because what is the point of the project that runs well but the token value falls

This is the most important thing that the project is real. The team does not stop working on the project. It is most important. The price will be very high when the entire market starts to grow rapidly.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
The project is awesome but the token really doesn't have much value.  I doubt it will. As a matter of opinion, if the token price were too high, the platform would not be used.  They should have allowed for the token to be used to fund loans. Shitcoin

No need strive to call all Shitkoinom.  There is an active development of the platform DEbitum Network.  Already more than $ 300,000 loans.  I think in the spring the price of the Debitum Network will increase when serious marketing begins.

If the price of bitcoin will not increase that time, I will not expect an increase of this token.
Development wise, they are good, but most investors does not look at the development, they look more on the price and the volume.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
https://blog.debitum.network/benefits-using-auto-invest-feature-p2p-platforms/

It is very cool update from the team they are doing their wonderful. This is good to know they developing useful tools to make this platform user friendly and provide all interested people to get passive income through this ecosystem.
legendary
The sooner people realize the better it will be to understand this market and helpful to make plans accordingly. Debitum was completed this year which showed us enormous amount of work happening and being done across the entire cryptocurrencies industry. Real beginning will still take some time but it will be gradual and steady increase this time not like that of last year rally.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
As far as I can see from the messages of the developers, the usage of the platform is increasing. More and more loan amount. This makes me happy. Debitium is one of the few REAL projects today, unfortunately. I would like more such projects.
this is a real project, if indeed the use of the platform is increasing, so is the loan, I hope there is an increase in the price of the DEB token, because what is the point of the project that runs well but the token value falls
Exactly, a real project does not only pump because of hype but it's because of the progress.
Real project also generates good return in the long run I am staying here despite of the price fall, in 5 years it will bring good profit already based on my expectation as long as bitcoin and major coins will also be progressive, that is the future and hard to predict but believing is really important to survive.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Activity: 207
Merit: 1
The growth of the project today is that after a sharp drop in prices began to recover. Or what do you mean?
legendary
This is new kind alternative for business funding many are watching in correlation with cryptocurrencies and still don't understand. While other have element of curiosity but I do agree that businesses need finance and they will explore alternative ways. This process is little longer but once unclear points are understood the next level of usage of platform will see acceleration.
legendary
That very recent article that covers the repayment and other things which are obstacles for businesses growth and revenue is insightful write up. Forget for a moment decline in price and look at potential and then imagine a deb of $0.005 how much potential holds in it. If you ware waiting for risk free environment then that will never come because risk always will remain as active factor. Future's businesses will be from these startups.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
In December, the launch of the Alba version is expected. I hope this launch will be on a growing market, and will cause the corresponding interest from traders. Yet the project is quite serious, and there is already a working product.

https://debitum.network/
https://platform.debitum.network/en/login

Abra 1.0 is already live and in working state I think there is typo mistake because that Alba is not in the plan of the team. You can try this platform link is giving above.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 100
COMBONetwork
I have high hopes for this project. And I keep tokens in my wallet. The price is certainly small now, but I'm sure that this will change soon.
The most important thing is that the token keeps in your wallet because at this time the price can be said to be not good so you have to be patient for sure if you want to sell it
I have high hopes for this project. And I keep tokens in my wallet. The price is certainly small now, but I'm sure that this will change soon.
Pages:
Jump to: