Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DEBITUM NETWORK - Borderless SME business funding ecosystem - page 37. (Read 58879 times)

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
I'm sorry but who on earth is retarded enough to sell their Debitum AT A LOSS after buying in on the ICO, people really need to chill the fuck out here, we're in a bear market and the company has literally just come out of ICO, give at least 2 months before you make any rash decisions and shit, noobish loss-making trades *facepalm*

If Debitum has a bounty campaign then we can figure out that these bounty participants are the ones likely to dump their shares, there's nothing to worry Debitum is a good project, there will always another taker for all those dumps, and they will feel sorry for that.

This fall down in price give us very good chance to buy more at low price this is looking like mega spring sale season while everything is down and only strong hands will take advantage of this. I feel very soon it will get recover and will enjoy this party.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
I'm sorry but who on earth is retarded enough to sell their Debitum AT A LOSS after buying in on the ICO, people really need to chill the fuck out here, we're in a bear market and the company has literally just come out of ICO, give at least 2 months before you make any rash decisions and shit, noobish loss-making trades *facepalm*

If Debitum has a bounty campaign then we can figure out that these bounty participants are the ones likely to dump their shares, there's nothing to worry Debitum is a good project, there will always another taker for all those dumps, and they will feel sorry for that.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I like blockchain solutions for problem solving and pushing the boundaries.. I see as debitum as closed system I see insurance is a missed opportunity here. Debitum is collecting data on their loans and a crowd sourcing insurance could work.  For debitum it would be free marketing  and would sell debitum by the genius of the code.. I would rather to put a million dollars into the code then paying for an exchange just for ROI.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
as soon as the market finally turns up, this coin will grow well, I think by the summer will make a minimum of 3 dollars. now just a great opportunity to refill your pockets.
I am with you hoping that would happen, for now, there is a little chance that the price will go up.
AFAIR, the last pump was only when this was listed in Kucoin, nothing big has come yet that will lead to speculation and will create FOMO, so let's
be relax and never panic.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Trust none of the FUDDERS deceived any weak DEB hands to sell to strong hands, as their strategy.

As a former Populous holder from the beginning, it traded low for a few months until it took off
and it went up to 2.7 BILLION market cap value, quickly.

With that, Debitum is OVERALL BETTER than Populous and the Company has a track record of success
with a great solid team. With that, DEB going up to $16.20 per coin would MATCH the same market
cap value run-up that Populous had.

Clif High likes DEB too and he was bang on with also liking Populous!

The Debitum Company and DEB holders are setup to make BILLIONS ahead. DEB is the most
undervalued coin on the market today. HODL and don't regret selling at $5-$6 each, like many
that sold Populous, as it kept climbing higher - fast.

DEB is going to make many people, millionaires and the Debitum Company, even more!

Also, once Debitum gets DEB listed on Binance and a few big exchanges ahead, this alone will fuel
DEB to $10 each - quickly. How can we be so sure? The answer is Populous, that already did it,
without having any working product or track record - and Debitum is overall better than Populous
with a track record of success.
Activity: 630
If loan amount was $1000 and had 20% insurance that would be $200 of insurance to the lender as the loan is paid, say to 600 dollars the insurance would take on less risk because now it is 20% of 600 that would be $120 ..  with the lender paying a monthly premium would attract a fee, and the rest would build a insurance liquidity pool..
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
How long have you been in the market for financing small and medium-sized businesses and what are your already implemented projects with various companies working in the small and medium business sector? What requirements should the company answer so that they can get financing from you?
Activity: 644
as soon as the market finally turns up, this coin will grow well, I think by the summer will make a minimum of 3 dollars. now just a great opportunity to refill your pockets.
DEB is just another 1 of 1000+ scam tokens where the project is left to die.
Cut your lose and move on to coins that are going up in price as .05 cents
is better than getting .02 cents in a few days. Fed up with hyped scam tokens!
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
I am suggesting the deb token to be used as decentralized loan insurance..  so to give more confidence for the fiat users to lend to SME.. as good credit history builds within the platform the better ability to attract lower interest rates..
Activity: 76
all of the accounts I have referenced were created on sept 20 2017...nothing odd there....you want to lose faith in crypto??...click and see the details of any (or all) of the accounts...check out the recent posts...see how many projects are affected

All of these accounts insulting members like us, and trying to talk back are debitum team members themselves. They messed up this great project man. Took the money and dumped its investors. soon everyone will realize that even if BTC reaches 20K debitum will still be below ico price, or might even hit 1 cents.
These guys are doing nothing in the name of marketing. have just kept girls in their marketing department.. but ziltch work.
Activity: 266
Ppt community dont want to kill deb hype. I have invested in ppt and deb and wish both good luck. We need more of these projects to have multiple players. One major player is always bad business no competition then no purpose of fairness.
Activity: 280
Activity: 266
Debitum has 10 million cap with 15.5 K telegram users that holding of $650 per person.. someone is fudding the market here..
Sold DEB and moved on to others that are actually making money.
Dead project. Going no where. .02 cents soon. Out.

More like cash grab.
Sold DEB and moved on to others that are actually making money.
Dead project. Going no where. .02 cents soon. Out.
So it looks like there is a concrete effort to keep the prices of various tokens. I see a pattern following few big ICO's opened below ICO price and never recovered. Debitum, wepower.. the advisory team of Debitum is pretty much similar to the advisory team of WePower.
After debitum, and not taking it anywhere... now they have started other ico's.

Mart Lume is connected to debitum as well.. The way the site is created, the tone and the team members pictures at dragonglass speaks of the similar pattern at debitum
https://dragonglass.com
I have asked this question a several times, and got banned from their telegram group, and after posting this on reddit, the thread was deleted and my rights were revoked to post anything on debitum's page. The team is Nazi as fuck!!

Now here is what i wanted to know.. Debitum ICO sale ran for a couple of days, and after suppoman shilled for the tokens they reached about 65% of their hardcap, and the team was struggling to sell the last 30% of their tokens.
What did you do with those tokens? Did u burn them? U never mentioned anything about. You for sure did not reach your had cap all of a sudden one night earlier before stopping the sale.
The only reason I can see why hundreds and thousands of tokens were sold for less than half of the ICO price is cos the left over tokens were sold for half the price by the team members.
Yes this is a very shady practice, and thats the reason they are surpressing everyone's voice.

I can see why Ian Shillina says, before you invest in an ICO make sure you get the facts right from the company, cos once they have your money they wont care about investors and the promises.
I sincerely think Deb team has diverted the funds from the ICO into their cash strapped parent company Debifo. No wonder people trust Asian ICO's more than these Latvian and Russian ICO's.

These guys have fake accounts on telegram and you wont seem them talking or chatting about anything, but as soon as someone questions the team and the tokens economics, they jump out of their hibernation, switch the admin account to a random troll account and then start insulting the members to shut them up. How comfy... right!??
Saying that its a new ico, and not to expect 10x returns right on day one is naive, or pure stupidity. If Debitum is such a good products as the fanboy's (fake accounts) tout it to be and worship it day and night.. then they should have been atleast at the ICO price.. not lower than half price when they hit the exchanges. Right now they are resting inbetween 2 or 3 shatoshi's.
Only worthless shitcoins value this amount. Not an upcoming world wrecking technology like debitum.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
I am impressed that this managed to get on a decent exchange at a time when so many token projects are coming and some of them do not get listed for a very long time and then they die off when they do. We have a good chance here to hold this token for the longer term and grow along with the company. I am optimistic that maybe a year from now DEB will really and truly on the map and be something we holders can all be proud of, it just takes time though and we must all exercise patience of course.  Wink
Thanks for believing mate, I am also holding DEB tokens until now and I like how optimistic people in the telegram channel
that the team will be able to deliver what is written in the road map.
It's a good move that we get listed in Kucoin and I am sure there will be another exchange that will come very soon.
I completely agree with you. I do not understand why people here write about the project negatively. I believe that this is a reliable and successful project. Yes, the price is now falling. Now almost all tokens are falling in price

This is just a matter of time about the unstable Bitcoin at this time because it is very impact on other Altcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: