Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DEBITUM NETWORK - Borderless SME business funding ecosystem - page 79. (Read 58881 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Here is the detailed guide how to participate in the crowdsale:
https://blog.debitum.network/register-debitum-network-crowdsale/
Do you have a KYC?
For contributing 30-60ETH KYC process is needed. You will have to upload copy of ID/passport, selfie with the ID and proof of residence (i.e. copy of utility bill).
Registration form: https://registration.debitum.network/
Can i use BTC cash for buying tokens?
Hi, no, you will be able to buy DEB in Ethereum (ETH).
Activity: 406
Do you have a KYC?
Activity: 238
Project seems seriously. I hope it will be success.
Activity: 406
Can i use BTC cash for buying tokens?
On which countries you targeting at the first place?
After the first stage of our crowdsale we will target 15 countries (8 euro zone + 7 Balkan and CEE countries). Our whole business plan has 50 countries targeted.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
On which countries you targeting at the first place?
Activity: 266
Hi guys!  Nice project. Good luck!
Activity: 240
Merit: 101
it starts on 7th December

Good, we have the time to prepare money for buying tokens:)
Hi everybody. Tell me please, what amount of funds are developers of the project planning to collect during the first stage of crowdsale?
Hi, the Round A cap is only 4000ETH, it starts on 7th December. Please register here to be on time during the crowdsale: https://registration.debitum.network
Activity: 210
Hi everybody. Tell me please, what amount of funds are developers of the project planning to collect during the first stage of crowdsale?
Activity: 70
Hello. I’d like to know which exact gateways ready to include counterparties managing other standards of application distribution will be a base of Debitum system’s software. Can anyone elaborate on it?
Activity: 364
Hello. I’d like to know which exact gateways ready to include counterparties managing other standards of application distribution will be a base of Debitum system’s software. Can anyone elaborate on it?
Activity: 378
If anyone knows, tell me please, can users work with the assets as borrowers, investors and intermediaries only after being authenticated?
Activity: 350
Good afternoon. I’ve read that every user will be able to provide all the participants of the system with his data. Now I’ve got a question: will it happen according to user’s wishes?
Activity: 392
It’s very good that the developers chosen Amazon Web Service infrastructure for Debitum infrastructures’ operation. Is it better than its competitors’ one?
Activity: 261
I’m wondering how you determined that your comprehensive software is of the average level of complexity?
Activity: 364
Good afternoon. Due to what will counterparties manage to integrate AI, machine learning or traditional information system for performing their services?
Greetings. Developers are planning to issue public API smart-contracts of all the types that exist in Debitum ecosystem.
It’s clear, thank you for information. Has Debitum team already developed these API or will it do it after the ICO?
Activity: 252
Good afternoon. Due to what will counterparties manage to integrate AI, machine learning or traditional information system for performing their services?
Greetings. Developers are planning to issue public API smart-contracts of all the types that exist in Debitum ecosystem.
Pages:
Jump to: