Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DEBITUM NETWORK - Borderless SME business funding ecosystem - page 87. (Read 58881 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Why should I buy token instead of ETH that you are going to use in the project?
Tokens will be the only possible mean of payment in Debitum Network ecosystem. Due to the development and growth of the system, the price of the token should rise.
How conversion from token to Ethereum and fiat money would work?
We will be listed on exchanges where you will be able to exchange DEB tokens to Ethereum or FIAT.
My local bank got pretty low credit rates for SMEs. Why would they use your platform?
It's more an exception to the rule, maybe because some of the business offered with good credit rates are performing well. But there would not be such a huge credit gap reported by the World Bank if SMEs would have been financed well.
Are you targeting small and medium or small businesses only? Don't you think you won't be able to cover ME needs?
Usually big financial institutions like banks are more interested in financing ME. Needs of ME are partly covered by the banks, we are mostly focusing on small businesses where the credit gap is the biggest.
Do we buy tokens or simply fund the project? What do we get for our investment?

You are buying tokens with the utility value in the Debitum ecosystem which is:
Value exchange role to build and nurture Debitum Network economy: Debitum tokens will be spent by borrowers and investors to buy services on the ecosystem with an ability to set the price for the services acquired in accordance with the quantity and quality of services received. Debitum token will allow all ecosystem users to earn value and to spend it on valuable services in a measured way.

Toll role Debitum tokens will be used as a security to guarantee a counterparty’s delivery of service.

Moreover, tokens will also be used to run Trust Arbitrage smart contracts that will indicate trust levels of counterparties within the ecosystem. This way tokens will ensure credibility of Debitum Network.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
is there any short summery article that explain Debitum available?
Activity: 177
How does self-governance work?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Do you want to create P2P platform with C2B lending?
Activity: 252
What markets you plan to work in?
Activity: 196
Why should I buy token instead of ETH that you are going to use in the project?
Activity: 280
How conversion from token to Ethereum and fiat money would work?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
My local bank got pretty low credit rates for SMEs. Why would they use your platform?
Activity: 406
Are you targeting small and medium or small businesses only? Don't you think you won't be able to cover ME needs?

You get DTM token. It is used for every transaction on the platform, an utility token.

Ok, so I guess it will be converted to ETH after that and to fiat money. Interesting how that would relate to token price.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101

You get DTM token. It is used for every transaction on the platform, an utility token.
Activity: 98
I am not sure this is going to work. You need to have strong team behind the project because it involves active sales as well as strong technical expertise.
That's correct. However, 2 companies are working on the project already, with one being financing platform for SMEs - so they basically already have not only MVP, but fully functional product (albeit without blockchain).
Havent noticed it - thanks man! Indeed, they got a product already - seems like one of the best ICOs to invest this season.
Activity: 378
I am not sure this is going to work. You need to have strong team behind the project because it involves active sales as well as strong technical expertise.
That's correct. However, 2 companies are working on the project already, with one being financing platform for SMEs - so they basically already have not only MVP, but fully functional product (albeit without blockchain).
Activity: 98
Our new interview with CryptoGrinders. Have a look:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiDD93OeVhM
Pages:
Jump to: