Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [DEMO-TEST] ⚡️⚡️⚡️GIMMER - AUTOMATED CRYPTO-TRADING PLATFORM⚡️⚡️⚡️ - page 2. (Read 369 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Activity: 18
I trading on binance and poloniex, I will try this project, cheers
Activity: 35
Great thread. The best bots for crypto in my opinion would be the ones focusing on arbitrage opportunities which are so many right now and not saturated at all even in major exchanges like Bittrex and Binance.

There is no consensus view that algorithmic trading can outperform discretionary decisions in any asset class, unless it's doing high frequency trading, reacting faster than human ability... so I would be very curious to find out what your results are using any of the bots mentioned, especially in arb trading.
yeah man.
Activity: 1
Awesome thread!

Absolute noob cryptovirg here   Smiley

THX!!!
Activity: 3
Great thread. The best bots for crypto in my opinion would be the ones focusing on arbitrage opportunities which are so many right now and not saturated at all even in major exchanges like Bittrex and Binance.

There is no consensus view that algorithmic trading can outperform discretionary decisions in any asset class, unless it's doing high frequency trading, reacting faster than human ability... so I would be very curious to find out what your results are using any of the bots mentioned, especially in arb trading.
Activity: 13
Is any of the available trading bots open-source?

ViaBTC recently released a whole exchange script as open-source. Therefore
I´m optimistic that a trading bot, which obviously is less advanced as a script than
an exchange, will be available as well.

Keep up the good work!
Activity: 52
Merit: 46
I think 0.1-0.15 btc (start 0.2-0.4 btc) in mounth - easy
Activity: 17
I May be interested in this,if someone would show how much are the profits from this, thanks .
Activity: 49
If trade in margin, can take very good profit
Activity: 13
Do i have to setup the bot myself ?  (add cryptocurrencie to trade etc? )
Activity: 49
beatiful site) waiting download demo, try to test  Roll Eyes
Activity: 27
Activity: 17
Activity: 1
Gimmer is a great trading software with many trading strategies. My most favorite strategy! It just works out of the box.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Translation services for you
Pages:
Jump to: