Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Devolve Developer - The New Era of Real Estate Development - page 4. (Read 1975 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 10
This project is a bomb and I hope this will be successful in the future. I want to grab the chance of creating value by just parking my tokens in any of large scale developement projects and earn token awards.
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
This project obviously will maximize the use of blockchain technology in the future. These days, building of new subdivisions, industrial and commercial developments is widely spread. Having a great team and concept will make this surely successful. 
Activity: 164
I have read your competitive advantages like high yield in ROI, which I undestood as Return on Investments, and you can offer a favourable ownership and one-stop real estate services for token holders. I'm impressed and I hope this project will work and gain a lot of investors since some of same projects did not succeed.
Activity: 47
I have read your price structure for token sale. Just wanted to know, which currencies will you accept in your token sale? And also do you have exact dates for sales round?

I want to ask these questions, too. There are no exact dates to see on their website. I only see "coming soon" and "to be determined".
Yes. The dates on the website are all messed up. For example, there are two Whitelist dates on the website but those two are totally out of sync.

Sir, on the website it declares that Whitelist can be registered now but will be launched in January 15, 2019.  
We will declare the rest of the public sale dates early in the new year.  Thank you.
there are a lot of real estate projects and none of them really works. your project at first glance is very promising, I wish you rapid development

Thank you for your interest.

The main difference between the existing real estate businesses on the blockchain and Devolve Developer is that:
1) Devolve does not operate in the secondary market which generates low return on investments. Devolve operates in the Primary market.
2) Devolve does not offer fractionalized ownership that comes with high project inherent risk
3) Devolve is the first to market on the blockchain as a DEVELOPER.

Please watch this video:

"How is Devolve different from the existing Real Estate businesses on the blockchain?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GauSmWnQmQM
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
there are a lot of real estate projects and none of them really works. your project at first glance is very promising, I wish you rapid development
Several industries are experiencing hindrances to their growth. Real estate industry faces its own dilemma which is when the developers saw the potential in a distributed ledger to revolutionize different industries, a number of teams jumped on the blockchain to become the first player. Atlant is one of them attempting a great disruption.

Alant and few other real estate blockchain businesses are all operated in the secondary market similar to REIT, earning LOW ROI.  Devolve is the first to position as the Developer on the blockchain and to build a global real estate blockchain platform by partnering with International developers.  In additions, we invest in the primary market as a Developer which generates much high return on investment than those in the secondary market. 
I liked the idea of Devolve Developer project. it is very interesting to see how it will work. where can I see a video presentation of your work in Russian?

Sorry, we do not have material in Russian but few Youtubers have presented our project in Russian which you may explore  at the below video links.   We have significant numbers of people registered our Whitelist in Russia.  Feel free to participant.

Videos:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Devolve+developer
Activity: 531
Several industries are experiencing hindrances to their growth. Real estate industry faces its own dilemma which is when the developers saw the potential in a distributed ledger to revolutionize different industries, a number of teams jumped on the blockchain to become the first player. Atlant is one of them attempting a great disruption.
Activity: 225
I liked the idea of Devolve Developer project. it is very interesting to see how it will work. where can I see a video presentation of your work in Russian?

I don't see any video of Devolve Developer in the Russian language. If you want to dig more about this project, you might want to check their channel on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsVh1gBihuDJ8HI2NUGAQ1g. I hope this helps.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
I have read your price structure for token sale. Just wanted to know, which currencies will you accept in your token sale? And also do you have exact dates for sales round?

I want to ask these questions, too. There are no exact dates to see on their website. I only see "coming soon" and "to be determined".
Yes. The dates on the website are all messed up. For example, there are two Whitelist dates on the website but those two are totally out of sync.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Activity: 234
Merit: 15

The new era of real estate development will get rid of the conventional obstacles and create an integrated global economy that is absolutely peer-to-peer contributing to improve the capital flow by empowering individuals around the world with a transparent technology.
Activity: 531
Many cryptocurrency projects paid particular attention to improving the real estate industry. Some of them became successful and some them failed. What are the advantages of Devolve Developer over the other real estate projects?
As far as I know, other exisiting real estate businesses on the blockchain cannot build global database fastly. I'm amaze and believe that Devolve can do it.
Activity: 234
Merit: 15
Very cool project! Thank you to your team for your hard work and your further development in having discussion and deals with local governments.  I believe there will be a large number of investors and impressive prospect in the future.  Smiley Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Activity: 225
I really love the concept of token holders will have a direct participation in the development of the real estate market and also the reward programs of this project. Great team!  Grin

DVX token holders have an option to park their tokens in any of the large scale development projects and earn token rewards without additional cost or risk of losing your parked tokens.

Thank you. That was exactly I understood after reading your presentation. I have also watched a video regarding this here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz1o4Ko2RTY. This is really helpful. You will give a good option and opportunity for token holders. Smiley
I really love the concept of token holders will have a direct participation in the development of the real estate market and also the reward programs of this project. Great team!  Grin

DVX token holders have an option to park their tokens in any of the large scale development projects and earn token rewards without additional cost or risk of losing your parked tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: