Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIY Tube Video Community Rewards All Members For Activity - page 2. (Read 285 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Looks interesting! I think this will be one of the most promising coin but need to know more a bit. Waiting for more information and if there's an bounty program I would love to help spread the world 
copper member
Activity: 126
Get Paid For Video Views And Comments
yeah you tube sucks right now. AL has screwed lots of creators and the revenue keeps getting lower and lower.

You could get a lot of the gun channels since YT is systematically killing them off and destroying free speech and expression. I think I will make a channel once i read up on you guys more.

I know. It seems to only be getting worse and worse now.

DIY Tube is open to all types of content as long as it is original and does not harm or threaten anyone. YouTube let the trolls run wild for two years with the G+ integration and made a mess of things. Its getting better but we are going to ensure that cannot happen on DIY Tube.

On YT I had to learn not to show a knife, ax, chainsaw or any other type of "weapon" in order to pass the filters.

I am done with that.

Hope to see you over there.
copper member
DIY Tube video
may i know this video about what content?
I'm sure there must be a purpose of launching this video, because you have set up 2000 videos

This is a video sharing site where anyone can upload their own videos. It is free to upload your videos. Everyone gets paid for video views, comments and thumbs up in DIYT Coins.

You can consider it a backup of your videos in the cloud or you can use it to earn crypto. Either way, its there for you.

We have a one click import of videos from YouTube.
copper member
Screening investors?  Why?

Don't you want our money?   Huh

According to government regulations in many countries, you must screen investors in order to comply with AML and KYC regulations.
Activity: 140
DIY Tube video
may i know this video about what content?
I'm sure there must be a purpose of launching this video, because you have set up 2000 videos
Activity: 97
yeah you tube sucks right now. AL has screwed lots of creators and the revenue keeps getting lower and lower.

You could get a lot of the gun channels since YT is systematically killing them off and destroying free speech and expression. I think I will make a channel once i read up on you guys more.
Activity: 46
Screening investors?  Why?

Don't you want our money?   Huh
copper member
The DIYT ICO starts May 1 and time is flying fast. DIY Tube Video Community is selling 40 million coins to raise funds to finish development and promotion of our software and to develop our own blockchain later in the year. Some of the funds raised will be used to get DIYT Coins listed on the exchanges.

We are currently screening investors for white listing on the DIY Tube Coin site http://www.diytubecoin.com
copper member
DIY Tube Video Community pays everyone for activities in DIYT Coins which were minted on an ERC20 contract on the Ethereum blockchain.

DIY Tube Video Community was formed back in November 2017 as a backup plan for my own videos. I have a main YT site with over 100,000 subscribers and nearly 2,000 videos. Plus I have two smaller channels on YT as well. Since they were reducing payments to content creators for two years now, I felt that soon something bad was going to happen. But once I had a video site going, I realized I could let everyone share videos on the site. I had originally planned to run advertising and share 50% of ad revenue with members. But in order to get ads going you need a lot of traffic on your site and a lot of time behind you. I had neither and funds were running out.

Not long after, I started to study blockchains and solidity contracts. The idea was forming to mint my own coins for payment to members on the website. This overcomes a few obstacles. One is the mega reduction in accounting because cryptocurrency can be paid in all countries. Fiat currency would have to be paid in the different currencies for every country. The other problem would be the taxes and earnings statements to send out every year to members around the world.

In late February YT announced that they were removing partner privileges and payment to hundreds of thousands of smaller channels. My smaller channel took a hit as well. After working for free to earn partner privileges, they took it away again and set the standards even higher. They said it was to protect the community from harassment and spam. This was a huge slap in the face since I have been drowning under harassment from trolls for years on YT.

I found an investor to help get this site going and pick up all the hundreds of thousands of channels that youtube just slapped in the face and demonetized. Not long after, we also had our developer locked in and we were moving fast.

In early March I minted 249,500,000 DIYT Coins for use as payment to DIY Tube Video Community members. The number was chosen after careful study of the largest successful coins and their values. DIYT Coin was meant to be used as payment to community members so it had to have enough value but yet give us enough coins to go around. The Ethereum network was chosen based on a couple things. First, it is the number two coin in the world which means it is stable and here to stay. Second is the ERC20 contracts. And third is the awesome fact that ERC20 tokens are full compatible with existing Ether wallets. This means trading coins is easy.

Each partner gets 500,000 coins to hold onto for their potential investment value. A few million coins were given out to community members, family, friends and used as rewards for helping out the team.

Another 2 million coins are reserved as rewards for DIY Tube Community members who upload their first 10 videos or get their first 100 subscribers.

And now we are offering 40 million coins during our ICO from May 1 to June 15, 2018.

The idea is to raise enough funds to get DIYT Coins listed on the major exchanges, continue development of DIY Tube Video site, build our own blockchain and for promotion of the community. Plus we have ongoing costs we have to cover.

I had studied long and hard about how to make a successful coin. I learned that the best way is to build up community first and then issue the coin second. And that is exactly what we did. We built up the DIY Tube Video Community first and then minted the coins second. Next we set up an internal, virtual wallet inside the community and set up automatic payments. Members are paid every 24 hours for activities on the website. Members are paid for video views and thumbs up on their videos. Those who post comments get paid as well for their comments and thumbs up on them. If you post a comment today, you will see your earnings increase tomorrow. That is pretty cool and nearly real time payments. Everyone earns on DIY Tube Video Community. We felt it was only fair to offer everyone a reward for their involvement on DIY Tube.

You can visit DIY Tube Video Community where everyone gets paid for doing what they enjoy: http://www.diytube.video

Read our whitepaper with all details about DIY Tube and DIYT Coin: http://www.diytubecoin.com/assets/DIYTube-WhitePaper.pdf

Read our coin sale terms and conditions: http://www.diytubecoin.com/assets/DIYT-Crowdsale-Terms-and-Conditions.pdf

Visit DIYT Coin website: http://www.diytubecoin.com

And read our blog here: http://www.diytube.info

On the bottom of the coin site you can find all our social media links.

I must note that due to having a large YouTube channel for years now, I have a following of trolls. They will most likely follow me posting some lies about myself and my business. Please feel free to ask me anything you like.

We mean business and we aim to pay people that YT dumped on. I stand behind my word.

Troy Reid
DIY Tube Video Community

Pages:
Jump to: