Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - EIPlatform. Esports Interactive Platform - page 195. (Read 13420 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
The project has many advantages!
This platform will be able to change the world of e-sports in some way. I will wait for the launch of the platform with impatience. This should help many gamers and streamers.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
In fact, the platform will be able to solve many problems of both business and gamers. And users will appreciate the rewards from the fact that they will receive content and everyone will be satisfied. This is the concept of a successful business.
Activity: 98
I see your project deserves support.
I studied the information on the site and I really enjoyed it. Such a concept can really become effective as a business.
 Smiley

Yes, this will exclude the mediators and everyone will be happy. So streamers will receive more revenue and users will also be satisfied.

the concept itself seems to me very promising
I studied the information on the site and I really enjoyed it. Such a concept can really become effective as a business.
 Smiley

Yes, this will exclude the mediators and everyone will be happy. So streamers will receive more revenue and users will also be satisfied.
 Smiley
I think to start with the bounty program and there will be seen Cheesy
I think this is a good option on which you can earn.
I hope your achievements will help make information on the Internet truthfulness and more quality. And the main thing is to make content for users convenient and interesting.
An excellent project that gives many advantages to both brands and ordinary users. I think this all will work perfectly. I think this will give a big priority for investors.

I really liked the idea. I will keep tokens for a long time.
An excellent project that gives many advantages to both brands and ordinary users. I think this all will work perfectly. I think this will give a big priority for investors.
An excellent project I have already decided to buy tokens, I think that this project is a great prospect because the idea is simply excellent.
 Cool
esport is a sphere where there is a lot of money I think is a good niche and the project has every chance to take its place in this buildup.
I think this is a great chance to increase my capital.  Grin
That's an amaizing project which has a lot of potential, so I'm looking forward for you to launch. Cool
Your team are hard working and the future will show the result!!
I looking forward for this coz its interesting and I want to participate it soon!!!

A good project with big plans for the future!
I looking forward for this coz its interesting and I want to participate it soon!!!

We are all waiting!  Cool Cool Cool

In my opinion this is terrific project with an interesting future. We will see that it will grow because and their service is useful for many users in the world!

We are all waiting!  Cool Cool Cool
Jump to: