Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - EIPlatform. Esports Interactive Platform - page 51. (Read 13419 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
What is your proof/evidence to  show that your Cryptocurrency token is the best to trade with?
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
I would like to know, what the platform will give gamers? Will they have any additional benefits?

Gamers can become streamers and they will have an additional audience and an opportunity to make good money on it.
 I would like to know, what the platform will give gamers? Will they have any additional benefits?
On what platforms your project will be released? I mean iOS or Android.

Of course we will release our project on every platform where it possible. And from my point of view it would be silly not to use such opportunity to deal with Apple.
On what platforms your project will be released? I mean iOS or Android.
  What do you think about your SMM strategy? Is it right, or maybe you should change something?

I don’t doubt, that we choose a right course in our SMM strategy. Every day we develop our social networks, we tell people about our project, about it’s advantages. We already have a large army of fans and I’m sure that everything will be great! We make the Future, just remember that.
  What do you think about your SMM strategy? Is it right, or maybe you should change something?
What are your future forecasts about the cost of EMI token on the market?

Well, that’s a good question. As you see, all existing tokens of successful projects are still alive and have a decent price. So, here is an answer for your question
What are your future forecasts about the cost of EMI token on the market?
Where will be placed your main office?
We plan to open two main offices. One will be opened in Singapore (there will be opened marketing and financial department). And second will be opened in San-Francisco (IT department).
 Where will be placed your main office?
Ok
How do you see the strategy for the development of your project?

We plan to open representative offices in all major cities (financial centers of the world). In these offices, employees of our company will work, we will create departments  in various directions, from marketing and advertising, to IT departments.
Ok
How do you see the strategy for the development of your project?
Hello! It's my turn to ask you questions! Would you mind to answer?
Ok, I'm ready to answer!
Hello! It's my turn to ask you questions! Would you mind to answer?
Thanks for your answers! It will be useful to me! Wish you luck and success!
Any time, Helen! Thanks for your wishes!
Activity: 112
Thanks for your answers! It will be useful to me! Wish you luck and success!
Activity: 56
I mean the real hyip that started not far from today.
Despite a blockchain solution this project is cool itself. No matter whether it collects funds by conducting ICO.
Can I buy tokens from Korea?

Of course you can, we provide no restrictions for Korea.
Activity: 112
 Can I buy tokens from Korea?
Pages:
Jump to: