Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - EIPlatform. Esports Interactive Platform - page 78. (Read 13419 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 2
What offers do you have for Cryptocurrency beginners and investors?
To attract beginners, we will distribute 30k tokens at a rate of 10 per person free of charge. We will also provide a rewards programme which is tied to the time period and sum of investments, amongst other factors.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
What offers do you have for Cryptocurrency beginners and investors?
Where will be placed your main office?
We plan to open two main offices. One will be opened in Singapore (there will be opened marketing and financial department). And second will be opened in San-Francisco (IT department). EIPlatform project is a project of Future, that’s why we need more offices
Where will be placed your main office?
If the project failed to reach softcap what happens to EIPlatform then
EIPlatform project will be implemented in any case and our successful release on market doesn’t depend on amount of contributions during ICO. The only thing that some technical features will be shifted to the second stage.
On what platforms your project will be released? I mean iOS or Android.

Of course we will release our project on every platform where it possible. And from my point of view it would be silly not to use such opportunity to deal with Apple.
Activity: 266
If the project failed to reach softcap what happens to EIPlatform then
On what platforms your project will be released? I mean iOS or Android.
What do you think about your SMM strategy? Is it right, or maybe you should change something?

I don’t doubt, that we choose a right course in our SMM strategy. Every day we develop our social networks, we tell people about our project, about it’s advantages. We already have a large army of fans and I’m sure that everything will be great! We make the Future, just remember that.
 What do you think about your SMM strategy? Is it right, or maybe you should change something?
Can I buy tokens from Korea?

Of course you can, we provide no restrictions for Korea.
 Can I buy tokens from Korea?
Tell me, what will be spent on the funds that are collected at the pre-ICO?
Thinking that, like most projects, the funds will be spent on the promotion of the project, so that as many people as possible can learn about this and from the initial development of the product.
Tell me, what will be spent on the funds that are collected at the pre-ICO?
It's quite interesting that nowadays blockchain technology is being used not only for project who's focusing of banking, finance, loans etc. But also for gaming purposes, this kind of platform will be the starting point for better and convenient way to experience gaming.

Nowadays blockchain is used almost for everything. And this ‘nowadays’ refers to a little period of no more than a year. I mean the real hyip that started not far from today.
Despite a blockchain solution this project is cool itself. No matter whether it collects funds by conducting ICO, or by any other instruments.
 It's quite interesting that nowadays blockchain technology is being used not only for project who's focusing of banking, finance, loans etc. But also for gaming purposes, this kind of platform will be the starting point for better and convenient way to experience gaming.

I also would like to know whether would it be possible to choose exact commercial contracts or not? For example, I don’t like ‘always’ ads during my stream. How could I filter them?

As a streamer, you'll have a great extent of freedom to fine-tune the inner economy. You'll be able to choose the exact contracts, the type and frequency of advertising, etc.
I also would like to know whether would it be possible to choose exact commercial contracts or not? For example, I don’t like ‘always’ ads during my stream. How could I filter them?
Want to create my own Dota tournament. I wonder, whether I could expect some staff to help me run my own project with support of the platform? Would be nice
This will be possible after the launch of the platform. We are even implementing the crowdfunding system for tournament organizers!
Want to create my own Dota tournament. I wonder, whether I could expect some staff to help me run my own project with support of the platform? Would be nice
Pages:
Jump to: