Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO EloPlay - Smart eSports Tournaments - page 2. (Read 5801 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Hello, could you provide us with more detailed info, it look like there are still lack of information on the first post, many content that should be present still not available at the moment. Please complete all the details. Thank you.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
hi, dev.
i want to ask something here.
i join your ICO project via kickico website and send 200 KICKcoin as my contribution.
when token will distributed? am i just waiting until token sell end?
Activity: 9
Guys, thank you very much for your ideas and support.
We're working on the project, visiting conferences, making new partnerships.
Follow updates here - we'll share more news shortly.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
total fund already raise only 941 ETH the soft cap is 10,000 ETH
what happend if can not reach the soft cap, this project will stop and money investor will return or still continue ?
currently the price of bitcoin is very expensive maybe this is the factor that makes it hard to reach the soft cap
please think again about soft cap decrease or will be failed

The information on the website is misleading somehow. Actually, the soft cap is 3 million but if they don't reach this they still continue with the project according to some messages in Telegram.
This means no one gets his funds back. Unfortunately, they are not very responsive at the moment which is very sad because the idea is great and they would deserve to reach at least the soft cap. 

Good advertising is one of the keys in having a successful ICO which Eloplay dont have. I suggest that they do communicating with some famous youtubers to make a review on our project. in that way people will be aware of eloplay and started digging in.
Activity: 434
Merit: 106
There is a HERO in everyone of us!
what happend if can not reach the soft cap, this project will stop and money investor will return or still continue ?
currently the price of bitcoin is very expensive maybe this is the factor that makes it hard to reach the soft cap

The information on the website is misleading somehow. Actually, the soft cap is 3 million but if they don't reach this they still continue with the project according to some messages in Telegram.
This means no one gets his funds back. Unfortunately, they are not very responsive at the moment which is very sad because the idea is great and they would deserve to reach at least the soft cap. 

Activity: 21
Hi devs. You guys should be a little more active here. We really need a good promotion and advertisement. We already have a good project and future plan, all we need is people to be aware. Goodluck on your marketing plans Cheesy

This is a boutique item, I like the tournament competition very much, but my money is in other projects, I will watch it bigger

Thank you for all your suggestions  Smiley
Activity: 42
This is a boutique item, I like the tournament competition very much, but my money is in other projects, I will watch it bigger

Hi devs. You guys should be a little more active here. We really need a good promotion and advertisement. We already have a good project and future plan, all we need is people to be aware. Goodluck on your marketing plans Cheesy
ELOPLAY ​ISSUES​ ​CRYPTOCURRENCY​ ​FOR​ ​ESPORTS

Read more about it on our blog:
https://eloplay.com/en/blog/updates/eloplay-issues-cryptocurrency-for-esports/

Nice idea!

There are a lot of people in different countries that love to share game and prize.
Have you already get some partners in existing games?
What do they think about your idea?

What do you mean when say "partners"? Do you mean right owners, eSport teams or someone else?
Our eSport advisor - Danil "Zeus" Teslenko says that it's a great idea as it may help players in the beginning of their careers (help to earn money, to compete at a serious level more often). So it's interesting for people and players.
Hi!
May I ask you about advertising module of platform.
Advertiser will need to buy Elotokens for placement Ad in your platform? Will possible to use other crypto currencies?

As for now, they have to but ELT. Probably with time we'll add several more cryptocurrencies for this (however, I'm not sure)
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Nice idea!

There are a lot of people in different countries that love to share game and prize.
Have you already get some partners in existing games?
What do they think about your idea?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Hi!
May I ask you about advertising module of platform.
Advertiser will need to buy Elotokens for placement Ad in your platform? Will possible to use other crypto currencies?
I want to join the bounty but I can't join the telegram group since error message always appears. Can you invite me. My telegram ID is ichanjay

Sure  Wink
I want to join the bounty but I can't join the telegram group since error message always appears. Can you invite me. My telegram ID is ichanjay
I like the idea of the project but you guys need way more marketing and communication

You're right, thanks
Merit: 106
There is a HERO in everyone of us!
I like the idea of the project but you guys need way more marketing and communication
Activity: 175
1 ELT is almost  $0.0327
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
Eloplay received a "Stable" rating from ICORating.com!

Read the full report: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8xj2ie0HTQrQl9TMFlzMm5mS3c/view
well...stable is ok as a rating..but a positive rating from them it would have been even better Grin
Pages:
Jump to: