Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] ENCRYPGEN *GENE-CHAIN COIN* 1M$ RAISED, 3 DAYS LEFT [CLOSED] - page 2. (Read 4994 times)

legendary
Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032
Value will be measured in sats
how many investors were there in total for the ico?
Activity: 1330
Merit: 217
https://lifinity.io/
Any news about the Encrypgen?

The last news I find was 2 weeks old: https://www.encrypgen.com/gene-chain-update-august-2-2017/
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
when the ico is completed? how many dollars raised?
The ICO was completed couple of weeks ago and they raised around 500BTC. They were aiming for 1000BTC, so the unsold tokens are still up for grab, as it was not distributed to the existing token holders or burnt.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
when the ico is completed? how many dollars raised?
legendary
Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032
Value will be measured in sats
reserved.  full nodes coming soon, looking forward to seeing what shape this takes...
Activity: 840
When will Encrypgen on Exchange ?
This thread is so quiet, no information posted
Dev, can you more active here ?

They are working with exchanges on the multi-node setup required for the tokens. My guess is that we will have an exchange in a few weeks at the latest. Personally I believe Encrypgen will be an ICO that people will beat themselves up  for missing in the coming months and years!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

https://www.encrypgen.com/gene-chain-update-august-2-2017/
Activity: 588
Gon Totto
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Any news on wallet release today is July 22  and can't find any information on how to transfer one token and also news on exchange listing

All wallets have been released on Friday 21.07 evening EST time, please check your inbox (and spam folder) of the email you used when you bought the tokens! If there are still problems, please PM me so I can give you an email to reach the team.

Exchange listing is not yet done, but will soon. I'll update asap when that happens!

Good news, 1c0_CM. Waiting for development updates from Gene-Chain team. Hope that this technology will be widely used in medicine and DNA tokens trading start will be successful.

Nice to hear the news, i saw you active on twitter, but a little bit not active on BCT forum.
May i know, what is the best way to get update of the project ?

Twitter is the fastest way to get updates from the team, it will be spread to BCT forum, instagram etc with a delay of a few days Smiley
Gon Totto
Any news on wallet release today is July 22  and can't find any information on how to transfer one token and also news on exchange listing

All wallets have been released on Friday 21.07 evening EST time, please check your inbox (and spam folder) of the email you used when you bought the tokens! If there are still problems, please PM me so I can give you an email to reach the team.

Exchange listing is not yet done, but will soon. I'll update asap when that happens!

Good news, 1c0_CM. Waiting for development updates from Gene-Chain team. Hope that this technology will be widely used in medicine and DNA tokens trading start will be successful.

Nice to hear the news, i saw you active on twitter, but a little bit not active on BCT forum.
May i know, what is the best way to get update of the project ?
Activity: 574
Merit: 501

Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
legendary
Wallets will be released Friday, July 21 (today).

Countdown on Website:
https://ico.encrypgen.com/

Go Encrypgen go  Cool
Gon Totto
Thank you to all buyers of DNA! Final amounts raised: 166.8 BTC, 3314 ETH, 24 DASH, 101.4 LTC, 191 ETC (~563 BTC equivalent at time of purchase (445 BTC current value at conclusion of sale), 49,057,843 tokens sold of 80 Million for the sale. Wallets with tokens sold will be emailed to buyers by the end of the week. )

Awesome, hope the distribution going smooth and soon we will see DNA on major exchange
Congratz dev team.
legendary
Thank you everyone for supporting Encrypen! We raised 56% of our ICO goal, which is a bit more than 1mil$. This will be enough to start the development boost from demo to full featured product Smiley

Once Encrypgen hits the exchanges I will make a discussion thread in the discussion area for altcoins.

In the mean time, thank you!!

~ 1c0

cool keep it going ....  Cool
Thank you everyone for supporting Encrypen! We raised 56% of our ICO goal, which is a bit more than 1mil$. This will be enough to start the development boost from demo to full featured product Smiley

Once Encrypgen hits the exchanges I will make a discussion thread in the discussion area for altcoins.

In the mean time, thank you!!

~ 1c0
Isn't it the same as Genecoin? Huh

yes, it is Smiley

It just shows that Encrypgen is officially a product built with Multichain
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Isn't it the same as Genecoin? Huh
Pages:
Jump to: