Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔹🔹🔹 ICO ENDED 22 December 2016 🔹🔹🔹 HackerGold (HKG) - page 4. (Read 39341 times)

Activity: 886
Merit: 500
today (May/6/2017) i can't acces to https://hack.ether.camp/wallet

i got massage """This site can’t be reached, hack.ether.camp’s server DNS address could not be found.Try running Windows Network Diagnostics.
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN"""

i can come here to write, so pls dont think my Internet or my browser have problem.

86day ago with 5.553HKG (0.165 Ether)
i still dont know what i can do with this balance,now i think the HKG token lose of future.

so now where i can sell my HKG token?
anyone pls answer to me

Did you try to contact them on slack or can you send PM to the OP of this thread to get further help.

For your second question you can check here.

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-HKG
Activity: 287
Merit: 100
today (May/6/2017) i can't acces to https://hack.ether.camp/wallet

i got massage """This site can’t be reached, hack.ether.camp’s server DNS address could not be found.Try running Windows Network Diagnostics.
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN"""

i can come here to write, so pls dont think my Internet or my browser have problem.

86day ago with 5.553HKG (0.165 Ether)
i still dont know what i can do with this balance,now i think the HKG token lose of future.

so now where i can sell my HKG token?
anyone pls answer to me
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
The infrastructure behind this token (live.ether.camp, ethereum studio, etc) is surely worth more than that.
What makes you to think so? All YT vids about the Ethereum Studio have few thousands views combined, so it doesn't have many users.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Current price is a 80%+ discount from the ICO, and current mcap of $750k is ~1/5th of the initial funds. The infrastructure behind this token (live.ether.camp, ethereum studio, etc) is surely worth more than that.
Dev is not gone, still available in slack.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Very interesting, my guess is they bought back many tokens after ETH went up 2x-5x, so they have enough for the hackatons and plenty of ETH for themselves to enjoy Smiley
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
Activity: 206
Merit: 10
roman Spend all crowdfund money,stop development,Went to santader bank in Spain
Activity: 41
wow if dev has no intention on responding to questions after announcing here then this is most likely a scam fellas, be careful
Activity: 41
Where is the best place to go to get development updates on hacker gold ?
Activity: 361
HKG, it seem no any update after its 2nd game.
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
Why a token with such big investment (85.000 eth) is not in the hype?  Team wake up!

and please change the OP :    [ANN]🔹🔹🔹 ICO ENDED 22 December 2016 🔹🔹🔹 HackerGold (HKG)

I give you a shock news : we are in 2017

That's got the money. Don't need this community any longer...

There is no such invention or out of the box kinda of thing that will help to get 3x-5x within short period of time,you can use this token once a year to vote,this is the period you can expect the rise in token price
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
bter.com is famous for scams....

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=280806.580

Do you expect us to trade over there???

It is our intention to list HKG on more exchanges very soon.

Please update the community.

Already the fourth time this coin drops to 450k and then back above a million. Kind of weird...
Activity: 588
Merit: 503
Free Julian Assange
bter.com is famous for scams....

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=280806.580

Do you expect us to trade over there???

It is our intention to list HKG on more exchanges very soon.

Please update the community.
Activity: 310
Yes too much undervalued, why no update of the dev ?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Why a token with such big investment (85.000 eth) is not in the hype?  Team wake up!

and please change the OP :    [ANN]🔹🔹🔹 ICO ENDED 22 December 2016 🔹🔹🔹 HackerGold (HKG)

I give you a shock news : we are in 2017

That's got the money. Don't need this community any longer...
Activity: 588
Merit: 503
Free Julian Assange
Activity: 310
i hope at 15k sat in fews months, dev, do you talk with poloniex ?
Activity: 206
Merit: 10
This is a good project, why the market cap so low
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
I bought in kind of high at 0.00011800.  Do you think it will reach this again or go over it?   Reasons?
It might go above 10k sats once it hits bigger exchange, who knows.. This is a crypto world anyway

I only spent about $2 on it.   So, this is like an educational token, rewarding those who get together
and code for blockchains in general at the ETH sponsored hackathons?

Pages:
Jump to: