Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Endtimes - The World's First Radio Frequency Powered Network - page 2. (Read 1149 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I'm supporting your idea, Endtimes Network!
Implementing a blockchain using radio frequency will make the blockchain network even more stable.

Hope you'll be able to do some good promotion to spread the word!
Activity: 151
Merit: 11
Website link - Bitcoin Unicorn
This is actually kinda brilliant. And it will appeal to anyone worried about what happens if the grid goes down... Mind you in the advent of such an #Endtimes situation... are you really gonna be too worried about your crypto?? 

That aside - offline storage options are a winner so I'll be keeping an eye on this. Your website did not clearly state token buying options at first glance, so I wasn't sure if I was able to buy at this stage with a small amount (under 1 ETH etc). As there's still time to get on the 100% bonus it would be nice to know if there is a no minimum buying option.

Cheers
Activity: 38
Is Sara Connors involved in this project? It could really be an life-saving alternative if Skynet ever wins... I´m in!
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
I like the overall idea for your project, what are the prices of the adapters? good luck with project development.

Prices have not been determined yet, but we are hoping to get these around $100-$150 for the basic bluetooth adapters.

Is it something similar to what is Ammbr doing? I'm very interested in such kind of projects.
Activity: 34
I like the overall idea for your project, what are the prices of the adapters? good luck with project development.

Prices have not been determined yet, but we are hoping to get these around $100-$150 for the basic bluetooth adapters.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
B2B - Find, Connect, Trade
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
Very _very_ interesting ICO. I think this could be very useful and big. I have read the whitepaper, but I dont find much technical information on how the whole system works. Is it better explained somewhere else? I might go in as a Silver or Gold investor.
Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
what is the minimum softcap you want to achieve on ico sales?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Off line transaction seems pretty ambitious but with advance knowledge it will interesting to see the actual operation for this kind of decentralized application.Keeping an eye on this.
Activity: 140
Welcome to our listing, we helps you with funding.
Activity: 152
Activity: 22
why would you name your project endtimes? are you people some kind of evangelistic advertisers Grin if the project will be a succes this will be a weird name to see on the market.

lol, i thought it was kind of catchy when i saw it.

its good for prepping in case of emergencies, since they seem to be happening a lot lately. just look at puerto rico they still dont have power!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Will there be any Bounty ?
Activity: 224
why would you name your project endtimes? are you people some kind of evangelistic advertisers Grin if the project will be a succes this will be a weird name to see on the market.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Pages:
Jump to: