Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🐶 🐶 Erc20.Dog - World first cryptocurrency created by dogs 🐶 🐶 - page 15. (Read 30726 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 0
I joined the Twitter Campaign
Telegram: @HonPhilipD
Twitter: @IROEGBULAMP
Twitter url : https://twitter.com/IROEGBULAMP

I joined airdrop
Telegram: @HonPhilipD
Twitter: @IROEGBULAMP

Love for dogs makes me a dog I guess... Great project
Activity: 277
Merit: 100
World first cryptocurrency created by dogs,,
what is the meaning of dogs here ?
because this is really bad if the dev from this project is really a dogs, what a big joke right ?
come on show up the real face from all the team members, not only a dogs face
thank you
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
I hope this wouldn't be a joke but this sounds really amazing dogs are very smart these days and will be able to write a smart contract for dongs. Than we people will invest into this project and what is reason to support this I would like to know about the concept of this Doggy project.
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
Hi! Thanks, it seems interesting and fun little project. I like dogs better than cats, I'm a dog person! Cheesy

I wish you good luck with your ICO!
Activity: 658
Merit: 106

We'll publish the whitepaper tomorrow or next week. We'll explain everything there!!

DOG is an ERC20 token that will be integrated with all the DOG Dapps created by the community. We'll reward all community developments that give value to the DOG ecosystem.

Some of the projects we have in mind: DOG wallet (already in development), DOG DEX (a decentralized exchange), DOG games, and more.

We'll reply all your questions here, thank you all!

Goldereum - CEO of Erc20.Dog

okay i will waiting for your update  Wink
copper member
Activity: 32
Erc20.Dog - First cryptocurrency created by dogs
First cryptocurrency created by dogs  Roll Eyes
are you animal  Huh just joke  Grin
hope you project successfully  Wink
can you explain me about your project?
i mean, can i purchase something with your token  Huh

We'll publish the whitepaper tomorrow or next week. We'll explain everything there!!

DOG is an ERC20 token that will be integrated with all the DOG Dapps created by the community. We'll reward all community developments that give value to the DOG ecosystem.

Some of the projects we have in mind: DOG wallet (already in development), DOG DEX (a decentralized exchange), DOG games, and more.

We'll reply all your questions here, thank you all!

Goldereum - CEO of Erc20.Dog
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
First cryptocurrency created by dogs  Roll Eyes
are you animal  Huh just joke  Grin
hope you project successfully  Wink
can you explain me about your project?
i mean, can i purchase something with your token  Huh
copper member
Hi, I would like to reserve the Turkish translation if you are planning to have a bounty for translations.

You can see my previous works in here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/english-to-turkish-translation-service-over-55-project-1557832

My negative trust has made by Lauda for an another user. I have nothing to do with them. Please check it if you don’t believe me. Thanks.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks! We'll post information about our Bounty and Airdrop this weekend. We're still thinking about translation bounty.
Activity: 700
Merit: 550
Hi, I would like to reserve the Turkish translation if you are planning to have a bounty for translations.

You can see my previous works in here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/english-to-turkish-translation-service-over-55-project-1557832

My negative trust has made by Lauda for an another user. I have nothing to do with them. Please check it if you don’t believe me. Thanks.

Thanks in advance.
copper member
copper member

Check our our smart contracts on GitHub: https://github.com/Erc20Dog/DOG

Token sale address published at our website.

Crowdsale starts on March 20, 15:00 UTC! Get ready!!!

Erc20.Dog

Join the DOG revolution!

Connect with us:

Pages:
Jump to: