Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN ICO eSports.com - ERT eSports Reward Token - eSports Community Portal - page 26. (Read 14840 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
On what computer games do you plan to open cybersport clubs in the near future? Will this list expand?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
How do you plan to determine that a person has problems with gambling to protect him from bets on e-sports events?
Activity: 336
Can bets on cybersport events be made by crypto-currency funds?
Activity: 364
Hi, will the Esports site give me an opportunity to exchange the tokens earned for publication of the content to fiat money?
Activity: 154
Hello. Statistics on what games will be available on the Esports portal?
Activity: 103
What languages will the platform support after launch? Will you add new localization options In future?
Can I buy video lessons from experts on the Esports portal only for ERT tokens?
Good day, will investors get paraphernalia with Esports logo as a gift for the purchase of tokens during the ICO?
Activity: 238
How will the reward system be implemented on the portal? Will users of the service be able to award content makers with tokens?
Activity: 70
If I buy a premium subscription on the Esports portal, will I get rid of the ads on the site?

As of now we are not planning to have Ads on the site, so don't worry.
Hello, are there restrictions on the maximum purchase of tokens by one investor?

We can not restrict this in a public ICO, we have however restricted the Presale to 50% of the total ICO.
Activity: 280
If I buy a premium subscription on the Esports portal, will I get rid of the ads on the site?
Activity: 168
Hello, are there restrictions on the maximum purchase of tokens by one investor?
What will happen to the ERT tokens that won’t be used during the ICO?

These Tokens will go to the Company Cold Storage and will be used to pay people who provide content to the platform.
Activity: 266
What will happen to the ERT tokens that won’t be used during the ICO?
If I buy tokens for a large sum of money (50 thousand Euros, for example), can I become a full-fledged shareholder of Esports? What share of the company will I get?

Unfortunately we don't hand out shares in the ICO.
How much money does the company need to assemble during the ICO to open an e-sports university?

We announced in our Whitepaper that we would IMMEDIATELY start building the eSports University, if we raise at least 20 Million Euro. This is the immediate action depending on this goal. We will however build the University anyways, but it may take us 6 months to start doing so and another 6 months to have it operational, if we don't reach 20 Million.
Activity: 392
If I buy tokens for a large sum of money (50 thousand Euros, for example), can I become a full-fledged shareholder of Esports? What share of the company will I get?
What software does your project have? Will you return all funds to investors or will some part remain to cover the transaction costs if the softcup not achieved?

As far as betting goes, we use proven platforms through third party providers. The community platform is the part of the project we build ourselves. I hope this answered your question?

Since our soft cap was 2 Million Euro, but we have already raised 5 Million in Presale, it is secure now the project will launch as planned and there will be no more need for reimburses.
Hi, will I have an opportunity to receive some additional bonus when buying tokens during the first week of ICO?

Yes we do have a bonus scale for the first 5 Million Euro of the Public ICO as well as the first week.

If you invest within the first 5 Million we give a 10% bonus
If it is within the first week we also give a 10% bonus

So if you happen to invest within the first 5 Million AND in the first week, you could achieve up to 20% bonus.

Please check our Whitepaper at www.esports.com for further information.
Pages:
Jump to: