Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FinTab – The Accounting System for Cryptocurrency Portfolios - page 53. (Read 15539 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I’ve read in your white paper that you’re planning to have an AI system that will provide trading recommendations in the future. Are there are any certain timeframes for implementing AI into the platform?
AI system will be implemented if we reach the goal of 3500000$.
If the AI system implemented when reaching these goals, whether now
have approached the achievement of objectives?
Yes hopefully just this AI system immediately achieve the goals already set. I hope this project is a success.
Activity: 560
I’ve read in your white paper that you’re planning to have an AI system that will provide trading recommendations in the future. Are there are any certain timeframes for implementing AI into the platform?
If the AI system implemented when reaching these goals, whether now
have approached the achievement of objectives?
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
The analytical capabilities of this project are quite large, but I think that it can be made into something bigger as it will grow.
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
Continue to meet with our adviser (consultant)

Ilya Orlov - CEO of project TravelChain.

Has been studying in Switzerland for 7 years (Institute auf dem Rosenberg and Zurich University). He is experienced in managing small and big enterprises (up to 450 subordinates). CEO and Co-Founder of TravelChain project

Activity: 966
Merit: 264
FinTab: The Accounting System for Cryptocurrency Portfolios

The crypto-currency market is chaotic nowadays: there are more than 1,300 coins (according to coinmarketcap.com statistics) and countless ICO tokens participating in trading on more than 300 stock exchanges and stored in different wallets. It is almost impossible to keep up with the constantly changing situation.

It becomes more and more difficult to quickly obtain an assessment of the current financial state, the yield on a particular currency, and the whole portfolio. This leads to the risk of making wrong investing decisions, serious losses or lost profits.

Almost each investor, trader and crypto-amateur sooner or later faces the problem of accounting his crypto-currency portfolio.

Read more: https://coinidol.com/fintab-accounting-system-for-cryptocurrency-portfolios/

The closed stage of sales of FinTab ICO ends on December, 14!

We remind you that right now a closed stage of sales is on!
For participants of the closed stage we offer unique conditions for investment:

1 FNT = $0.25

Ethereum and Bitcoin are accepted.
The minimum amount of investment is $8,000

Hurry up! December 14, 2017 (at 11:59 UTC) the preliminary stage of sales ends with theseconditions. You can buy tokens in the personal account for the investor already now!
https://presale.azurewebsites.net/Account/Register?lang=en

For any questions about preliminary sales feel free to contact us in Telegram chat or write directly on: [email protected]

Don’t forget the ICO starts on December, 14 12:00 UTC

Activity: 52
If I understand correctly, each user can both turn on and turn off displaying advertising. How much will it cost to turn it off, if it’s not a secret?
Hi. it will be free
I got very interested in the advertising platform which will be implemented into FinTab. Tell me, will there be any restrictions on the goods advertised on it?

Hi. Only within the framework of existing laws, preferably crypto
Hi everybody. Tell me, will the company launch beta testing before the main release of the platform?

Hi.You can test the beta version
https://beta.fintab.io/dashboard
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
Fintab , for the Accounting System for Cryptocurrency , i think we must can to be try to see detail
on fintab , because i see on roadmap ,and whitepaper have a good for system and plan ,
and it can be potensial in future succes
Hi everyone. Can anyone tell me the date of the ICO?
14 December
If I understand correctly, each user can both turn on and turn off displaying advertising. How much will it cost to turn it off, if it’s not a secret?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I got very interested in the advertising platform which will be implemented into FinTab. Tell me, will there be any restrictions on the goods advertised on it?
Activity: 238
Hello. Yes, of course. ICO starts on December 14 and will last until January 14, 2018.
Good afternoon. Tell me, if the soft cap level is not reached by the end of the ICO, will the sales timeframes be extended?
Soft cap for ICO:
300 000$

«will the sales timeframes be extended» – no.
Activity: 209
Activity: 308
Hi everybody. Tell me, will the company launch beta testing before the main release of the platform?
Good afternoon. Tell me, if the soft cap level is not reached by the end of the ICO, will the sales timeframes be extended?
There’s no need to worry about this because the company has collected the soft cap during the pre-ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: