Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FinTab – The Accounting System for Cryptocurrency Portfolios - page 61. (Read 15539 times)

Activity: 217
Merit: 100
I really liked the project, and among all the features mentioned "FinTab" offers I did not notice one that I find very interesting that it would be a PUMP or DUMP alert of user-selected cryptos, this would help a lot of those who work with trade, I think it's valid try to implement this to the project to make it even more interesting
Activity: 151
It's very nice! Good luck in promotion the project.
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
I have a question, what will happen if it can not reach the soft cap, will it be extended or still proceed it to ICO stage?
this is just my advice, please be more active on social media and this forum so that all people know about your project

-snip-

If we do not collect the Soft Cup, we will return the money. We are absolutely sure that we will assemble. We have some unrealized investments which will be committed soon because of our reliable relations and cooperative plans witn investors.

Thank you very much for your feedback. Now we are preparing the post with news from last week. We are working hard on the service development and mobile app.
are you seriously dev ? I hope this project will continue even though it can not reach the soft cap
has reached the final stage whether you are want give up

Great news!
In any case, we will continue to work on the project. At this stage, we have enough funds and we expect a few more large investments in the near future. But the more we raise funds, the better we can prepare for the ICO. Therefore, who else doubts - have time to participate in the pre-ICO!
Activity: 324
Merit: 10
Truth about ICO - ICOnow.net
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Is there minimum investment in the ICO?

Do you mean the soft-cap? Or the minimum amount of investment for an investor?

Soft-cap for the pre-ICO is $63,000
The amount of investment from an investor can be any
soft cap you will collect and it is good! The project should live !!!
Little bit late posting the review of the week.

Subscribe to our channel - we are going to make regular videos every week: a review of the week on Mondays and interesting news on Thursday.

There are subtitles in English.

What’s done 23-28 of October.
What’s planned to be done 30 of October - 4 of November.

https://youtu.be/zjiMwkhMvMQ
Activity: 151

Mobile application project-bugs fixed and this month the team promises an updated design and the functionality of the application :-)
Over the course of development can be observed in their task Manager, Trello.
Good news! I'm glad that I participate in the company bounty)
Yes! It's a very comfortable and promising project. I'm waiting for the App update.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11

Mobile application project-bugs fixed and this month the team promises an updated design and the functionality of the application :-)
Good news! I'm glad that I participate in the company bounty)
Activity: 2730
Merit: 529
https://moon-bot.com

Activity: 280
I have a question, what will happen if it can not reach the soft cap, will it be extended or still proceed it to ICO stage?
this is just my advice, please be more active on social media and this forum so that all people know about your project

-snip-

If we do not collect the Soft Cup, we will return the money. We are absolutely sure that we will assemble. We have some unrealized investments which will be committed soon because of our reliable relations and cooperative plans witn investors.

Thank you very much for your feedback. Now we are preparing the post with news from last week. We are working hard on the service development and mobile app.
are you seriously dev ? I hope this project will continue even though it can not reach the soft cap
has reached the final stage whether you are want give up
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
Hi. Can you add SPIES tokens from Satoshi Fund to be included in the investment portfolio?

Hi! Unfortunately, we don't know the database from where we can take the SPIES rate. Moreover, as we know this fund is closed? If they work, we will eventually add this token manually

Satoshi Fund will close only in January 2019. But they do not accept new investors anymore. https://satoshi.fund/
Hi. Can you add SPIES tokens from Satoshi Fund to be included in the investment portfolio?

Hi! Unfortunately, we don't know the database from where we can take the SPIES rate. Moreover, as we know this fund is closed? If they work, we will eventually add this token manually
What is the key idea of the project?

Accounting for all investments in crypto-currencies and tokens on bitcoin, neo, ether, waves in one place.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Good news. Long wanted to test the pro version))
Weekly news digest. 03.11

New contacts

Mikhail has arrived back from Moscow, the trip was very useful:
“When I returned back from Moscow I decided to go back there.
In Moscow we had meetings with funds, KickICO and visited a conference - Russian Blockchain Week 2017. On 15 november we are going to Moscow again where we will have a stand together with STARTICO”

Performance in Ekaterinburg

A conference was held on 2 November where Grigory made a speech: what is the ICO and how to tell the difference between a good project from a bad one. Well, the activity in Ekaterinburg is not the same as in Moscow but it is in our hands.

Service news

This week has been very productive: we finished tuning all the algorithms, added guest access by link(with functional only for reading), allowed to demonstrate investments portfolio and return on investments by an easy way. We have already integrated 2 exchanges: Poloniex and Bittrex. And other sorts of staff which you may not see but they definitely make our service easier and better.

Mobile App

Right now we are fixing errors which we have found and in November you could see updated design and functionality.
You can observe the progress of development in our task manager Trello.

Closest plans

We started working out the “Pro” account in FinTab system. In particular, integration of the exchanges. We would like to provide the system which would be convenient and useful for everybody so we suggest taking an active part in testing and support us with the feedback.

[size=0pt]Teaser[/size]

Last couple of weeks we have been developing the conception of the project, and next week we will announce new cool ideas which will make our project even more interesting.

At this moment we have already raised  and we are waiting for the $10,000 payment which will finally get the Soft Cap. There are only 8 days before the closing the pre-ICO - hurry up with your investments! The development is well under way and you are already able to test our service!

Activity: 434

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
You're making a cool service, I've been using it since August! When are you planning to start the ICO?
Pages:
Jump to: