Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site - page 117. (Read 33266 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Hi dev, which wallet is recommended for the pre-Ico when sending Ethereum?
Activity: 537
Merit: 252
Can't disagree with you, flogmall really looks perspective, moreover such projects like flogmall, play2play and other nice ones help kick to be more stable. Wish them only good luck!
I think this project will be helping many peoples around the globe, since they get an easier access to many stores in many countries.
yes you are right, i also think like you. With them getting access to many stores in many countries then this project will also be successful and easy to make a profit.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
Hi! Reviews of products on Flogmall could be left only by buyers of the products or by other people too?

Hello!) only for buyers
Hi! Reviews of products on Flogmall could be left only by buyers of the products or by other people too?
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Flogmall has also partnered with Kickico to launch their pre-ico.
 It an interesting project in the e-commerce and online shopping space.
Great ideas in here. The unique goods from all over the world on Flogmall. Placing the goods on the platform and paying for all the services in MLC tokens.
I really like this project. And I like that the team pays special attention to protecting the interests of the buyer.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Great ideas in here. The unique goods from all over the world on Flogmall. Placing the goods on the platform and paying for all the services in MLC tokens.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10

DEV how about force majeure like a DDOS-attack or large token theft??
Yesterday there was DDOS attack, but Flogmall team works well. Smiley

Can't disagree with you, flogmall really looks perspective, moreover such projects like flogmall, play2play and other nice ones help kick to be more stable. Wish them only good luck!
I think this project will be helping many peoples around the globe, since they get an easier access to many stores in many countries.
Activity: 22
It all sounds super promising!!! Hope everything goes smooth with your project, guys!!! if it succeeds, it sounds like a proper global revolution to me.
Time will show. But I definitely support ins myself and gonna recommend to everybody!

This is what everybody is looking for. A great idea in promoting this thing.. Once it will hit the market there will be good profit.. Good project.  Massive of demand. Goodluck:)
It really looks interesting and the partnerships sound almost too good to be true.  Smiley

Yesterday there was DDOS attack, but Flogmall team works well. Smiley
It really looks interesting and the partnerships sound almost too good to be true.  Smiley
Yep, this project will give so many opportunities!

It all sounds super promising!!! Hope everything goes smooth with your project, guys!!! if it succeeds, it sounds like a proper global revolution to me.
Time will show. But I definitely support ins myself and gonna recommend to everybody!

This is what everybody is looking for. A great idea in promoting this thing.. Once it will hit the market there will be good profit.. Good project.  Massive of demand. Goodluck:)

copper member
Hello team! Where can I track the Flogmall sale progress and see how much has been collected?
Tell me please, will any technical skills be required to create an online store via the Flogmall platform? What will the tokens raised during the ICO be used for?

Hello!

1. No, creating a store is a simple and intuitive process.
2. Here are some plans for using tokens raised during the ICO:

- Extension of the geography of the project: Europe, Russia, Israel, Canada, United States, South and Latin America, Asian counties and etc. (attraction of sellers and customers on the site, creation of massive newsbreaks for publication in international media)
- Opening of official stores selling goods for Mallcoin at a discount.
- Infrastructure development.
- Development of platform tools: consulting, marketing, legal support.
- Development of a mobile application infrastructure.
- Additional functionality (services) Stream video sales.

This is really good, hope I could sell my goods on flogmall.
copper member
Tell me please, will any technical skills be required to create an online store via the Flogmall platform? What will the tokens raised during the ICO be used for?

Hello!

1. No, creating a store is a simple and intuitive process.
2. Here are some plans for using tokens raised during the ICO:

- Extension of the geography of the project: Europe, Russia, Israel, Canada, United States, South and Latin America, Asian counties and etc. (attraction of sellers and customers on the site, creation of massive newsbreaks for publication in international media)
- Opening of official stores selling goods for Mallcoin at a discount.
- Infrastructure development.
- Development of platform tools: consulting, marketing, legal support.
- Development of a mobile application infrastructure.
- Additional functionality (services) Stream video sales.

copper member
Attention! Important information: currently our website has undergone a massive DDOS-attack and phishing. Do not make any payments through the site flogmall.com

Currently, you can purchase tokens on the official page of our partners KickICO:
https://www.kickico.com/ru/campaigns/51872/flogmall-an-international-e-commerce-site
This is an official way to buy FLOGMall tokens? In my profile i can see all payments that i can do?
 I believe in the success of the team!

We had DDoS attacks on our site.
You can contact our support to know more information about your tokens:
English Support-chat in Telegram: https://t.me/flogmallen

The contacts of customer service managers in the Telegram:

Eugene: @Eugene_FLOGMALL
Boris: @Borys_FLOGMALL
Sergey: @Flogmallsupportsergey
Ok, but KickICO is official way to buy FLOGMall tokens?

Yes, they are our official partners. The main platform in Russia for ICOs
Jump to: