Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site - page 45. (Read 33266 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 102
Is your token based on Ethereum?
I guess that way, tokens do not have platfrom and market, so most tokens still use ethereum as their transaction tool, it's different when the token turns into a coin. That's the difference of token / coin, while the token is still using ethreum platfrom while the coin already has its own platfrom.
Flogmall tokens (MLC) it's Ethereum ERC-20 tokens.
As far as I know, the team will not switch to own blockchain.
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
I guess that way, tokens do not have platfrom and market, so most tokens still use ethereum as their transaction tool, it's different when the token turns into a coin. That's the difference of token / coin, while the token is still using ethreum platfrom while the coin already has its own platfrom.
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
There are too much restrictions in the web for cryptocurrencies. Don't you think that sellers might be faced with some difficulties in the future?

We will solve problems as they come. While there are countries where crypto-currencies are completely legal and allowed. Or where the legal status is not yet indicated
Nowadays our world is too difficult and we need to be ready for different situations.
It might be questions about rights of the sellers in crypto, or no?
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Hi Admin will flogmall keep to its promise of having the price of MLC token fixed higher than the ICO price during ATE's?
We'll see later, no one can set the market price. If seen from the side of development could be token prices will be higher than ICO.
One of the key advantages and differences of FLOGmall's ICO from any other ICOs is the built-in automatic exchange of tokens, that is called ATES (Automatic token exchange service), FLOGmall to another cryptocurrency.

What will be the price of 1MLC token when ATES is launched on the platform. Apart from ATES,what other benefits can investors of Flogmall get?
Merit: 105
Hi Admin will flogmall keep to its promise of having the price of MLC token fixed higher than the ICO price during ATE's?
We'll see later, no one can set the market price. If seen from the side of development could be token prices will be higher than ICO.
One of the key advantages and differences of FLOGmall's ICO from any other ICOs is the built-in automatic exchange of tokens, that is called ATES (Automatic token exchange service), FLOGmall to another cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Wonderful project with a cool idea. Look at their project and you will understand everything. It is great for investing.
I've been following the project for more than a 2 months and while everything is nice!
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Wonderful project with a cool idea. Look at their project and you will understand everything. It is great for investing.
Merit: 102
Activity: 266
guys am wondering what is the estimated % flogmall expects to pay token holders when the offical launch happens? and is it monthly?
Merit: 100

Good news. Tell me please can I earn referral commission without investing in Flogmall as long as I refer a friend who buys MLC tokens?
I think the referral program is activated after the purchase of the tokens!Your friend when buying tokens can include you in the referral program!
Activity: 140
Complexity of the repair (although to find a master today is not a big problem), noise, you can mine only on certain algorithms - this is minuses
Merit: 105
The referral program from FLOGmall is still on!

More free tokens from FLOGmall! Is it a dream? No, it is real.

You have many friends, and we have a referral program! How to put two things together - read below. Participate, earn MLC tokens and spend them right there at FLOGmall without any effort.

The only thing you have to do is:

1. Go to your personal account by the link: https://crowdsale.flogmall.com

2. Find the "Referral link"

3. And by a simple method Ctrl + C - Ctrl + V send it to all your friends, relatives and any familiar crypto enthusiasts!

Voilà! Now you are automatically sent 5% of all tokens purchased by your referrals. And referrals, in turn, also receive their bonuses. 3% of all purchases made on the alpha version of FLOGmall - guaranteed!

OMG! We almost forgot to remind you of the contest! Three people, whose referrals will be the most active and will deposit the most big amount, will share prizes - company gifts from FLOGmall. So:

The first place is a cool electric kick scooter HX
Second place - Apple AirPods
Third - a backpack XD Design 15.6 Click

The results of the competition will be announced within 10 days after the end of the ICO. Notification about the results will come via mailing and, of course, will be published in all official social networks.

Do not miss your chance, go to your account and share with your friends!

We meet at FLOGmall!

Good news. Tell me please can I earn referral commission without investing in Flogmall as long as I refer a friend who buys MLC tokens?
copper member
Activity: 364
The referral program from FLOGmall is still on!

More free tokens from FLOGmall! Is it a dream? No, it is real.

You have many friends, and we have a referral program! How to put two things together - read below. Participate, earn MLC tokens and spend them right there at FLOGmall without any effort.

The only thing you have to do is:

1. Go to your personal account by the link: https://crowdsale.flogmall.com

2. Find the "Referral link"

3. And by a simple method Ctrl + C - Ctrl + V send it to all your friends, relatives and any familiar crypto enthusiasts!

Voilà! Now you are automatically sent 5% of all tokens purchased by your referrals. And referrals, in turn, also receive their bonuses. 3% of all purchases made on the alpha version of FLOGmall - guaranteed!

OMG! We almost forgot to remind you of the contest! Three people, whose referrals will be the most active and will deposit the most big amount, will share prizes - company gifts from FLOGmall. So:

The first place is a cool electric kick scooter HX
Second place - Apple AirPods
Third - a backpack XD Design 15.6 Click

The results of the competition will be announced within 10 days after the end of the ICO. Notification about the results will come via mailing and, of course, will be published in all official social networks.

Do not miss your chance, go to your account and share with your friends!

We meet at FLOGmall!

Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Whether will it be possible for people from countries where cryptocurrency is forbidden to buy items on Flogmall?
I think yes. But you have to be careful in your country. And also, if it's forbidden, why do you risk and do that? Are you breaking the law?
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Whether will it be possible for people from countries where cryptocurrency is forbidden to buy items on Flogmall?
Activity: 336
Very interesting project.
When ICO? 26 of June this is start or ends of ICO?
Why no have information on the web site?
26 of June this is ends of ICO.
The information is on the site.
Pages:
Jump to: