Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🚀 🚀 🚀 FOLK COIN – Unique speculative tool 📈 - page 3. (Read 1030 times)

copper member
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
The second round also ends quickly
Activity: 28
Half of the coins in the 2nd round 0.3$ sold in just 2 days.

Yes that's right. Half already sold
Activity: 30
Half of the coins in the 2nd round 0.3$ sold in just 2 days.
Reserved spanish translation. Please confirm if you need it
Thank you . we have a Spanish
Sorry I am not clear  Cheesy, this means that you already have a spanish translation or that I can do the translation?

Thank you, but the translation into Spanish is already there. It will soon be implemented
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Sorry I am not clear  Cheesy, this means that you already have a spanish translation or that I can do the translation?
copper member
It is good to watch when people join and get 40% Shocked
The partnership program with payment of up to 60% of the investments of your referrals is a reality! And you create this reality for yourself, your friends and relatives
It is good to watch when people join and get 40% Shocked
copper member
I think that this project requires more careful observation.

Watch better after registering Smiley
Activity: 154
I think that this project requires more careful observation.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
FOLK COIN community already received dozens of requests from companies and web-services, wishing to introduce the Peoples Coin for the payment for goods and services on their sites.

It is interesting to know - from which companies?

Soon a list of companies will be published. Now they are all from Europe and there is a pair of Asian.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
FOLK COIN community already received dozens of requests from companies and web-services, wishing to introduce the Peoples Coin for the payment for goods and services on their sites.

It is interesting to know - from which companies?

[/quote]
I have a friend who made the purchase of coins at 2137$ . Is there a limit on the number of purchases or not ?

[/quote]
No, there are no restrictions on the purchase.
[/quote]

Tell me when the coin will be released on the stock exchange . Usually comes out after ico in a month. If it happens sooner, then very well
[/quote]
copper member
 Smiley Smiley
each round has a limit on the price
ROUND- 2
DAYS BEFORE THE END  - 7
TOTAL COIN - 300 000 Folk Coin
PRICE - 0.30$

Good day. Do you know what ICO is? Or can you even read? The tokens will get the partners after the ICO. Telegram, Fecebook and Twitter Chats can be found on the page if you can read naturally ....... As the whole conditions are described. The next time people do not laugh at you LEARN READ !!!! Smart face is not a sign of the mind, All the stupid things in the world were committed with this express

You can Fund in many different ways. All ways to replenish the balance is in the office. Made the purchase and it works. For me it is important to buy now and sell after 4-5 months for 10-15$
[/quote]
Activity: 92
I will accept as a gift bitcoin, who as much as possible for treatment :
BTC :1K3b7DfCqMY21iGBy2UJ1nK9mQFeEjrbnu
Tranks Smiley
copper member
Hi! You write that you sold all the coins in the first round. But the wallets are empty. You sold everything for cash? Then why do you need crowdsale? Grin
https://ethplorer.io/address/0xf9d28056d197861fb8b5e57b34cfd34c49540277#pageSize=100
https://blockchain.info/address/38xH5iZn61CTGhdbR2yAZuthi8ZqYhbHc2
https://live.blockcypher.com/ltc/address/LXdPVHvk9SsbBEje847QJDx5aaZYw2Pb8H/
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dash/search.dws?q=XceTWr4RuTTRNcTJQo4S3bedf93JuaVKrd
https://blockchain.info/address/16e2ep5Cfni1GCvDowKNRY1DFwpFEj86sD
Unknown what kind of blockchain you use. Where is the information about the team? Where is the telegram chat?
If you do not answer, I'm 100% sure it's a scam!

Good day. Do you know what ICO is? Or can you even read? The tokens will get the partners after the ICO. Telegram, Fecebook and Twitter Chats can be found on the page if you can read naturally ....... As the whole conditions are described. The next time people do not laugh at you LEARN READ !!!! Smart face is not a sign of the mind, All the stupid things in the world were committed with this expression.
Will you answer my questions or not?
Why wallets are empty?
Which blockchain do you use?
Where is the link to the telegram chat room?
Where information about the team?

Why wallets are empty? - ICO is held using the investor's office
Which blockchain do you use? - Token is created on Ethereum
Where is the link to the telegram chat room? - Telegram channel https://t.me/folkcoin
Where information about the team? - Please read White paper (The team is a community of businessmen from Europe)

Chat, not a news announcement. And where is the news? In addition to sales I can't see anything.
Team:names, photo, links on social networks.

Tell me when the coin will be released on the stock exchange . Usually comes out after ico in a month. If it happens sooner, then very well
I have a friend who made the purchase of coins at 2137$ . Is there a limit on the number of purchases or not ?

No, there are no restrictions on the purchase.

Pages:
Jump to: