Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FreelancerCoin [LAN] A blockchain freelancing platform - page 4. (Read 4828 times)

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
What is going on with this project, the token is inactive for months now...

Allegedly there is a platform and a service being provided, but more and more the project is resembling a ghost town...

The CEO seemed like a sincere guy, if a bit inexperienced, he needs to hire a few strong professionals to help him get this platform off the ground, since their ICO can be considered a moderate success...

Too much silence is never good for a project. Even if such silence means the developers are too busy focusing on their product and their ultimate goal of giving their investors a run for their money, it might send a different connotation to some. As I have observed, some are even thinking that this project is already dead. It is primarily because the Freelancercoin people are silent everywhere. But, just a day or two ago, I read on their Twitter account that they are currently negotiating with COSS for their possible listing.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1656
What is going on with this project, the token is inactive for months now...

Allegedly there is a platform and a service being provided, but more and more the project is resembling a ghost town...

The CEO seemed like a sincere guy, if a bit inexperienced, he needs to hire a few strong professionals to help him get this platform off the ground, since their ICO can be considered a moderate success...
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
last active from the freelancercoin dev is at April 26, 2018
i think this is not good sign for this project,
and i hope he or she will show up to give a good news
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
Again, complete silence. I'm already beginning to think that this is scam. Because there is no information. It should not be

no updates, no future informations from the team member, exchange only in fork delta
seems this project is perfect dead
Activity: 756
Merit: 114
http://www.cd3d.app/
Again, complete silence. I'm already beginning to think that this is scam. Because there is no information. It should not be
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
This is the Email I got if your receiving one.

--snip--

And they're still reluctant to show themselves here to give proper explanation to their members' questions.
Activity: 314
Merit: 10
Crypto Currencies is all about emotions and trust
This is the Email I got if your receiving one.

"We are afraid that metamask is too hard to use normal people who don't know the blockchain technology well so we provide FAST EXCHANGE to deposit their money without having hard time. We will set 1 LAN = 0.25 USD for this FAST EXCHANGE deposit service and the currency rate will be changed based on the market price. (We will not make the price lower than 0.25 USD even if the market price is lower than 0.25 USD. It is for protecting ICO investors.) Later we will change the currency rate plan for the FAST EXCHANGE function after we list our token on more exchange markets!

We FreelancerCoin team is going to the real service on 2018-04-01 based on our freelancing platform so please wait until our freelancing platform will be active with real service.

[What is next?]

2018-03-29 -> 2018-04-01: The beta version will be over and the payment process will be working with mainnet.

- The beta version will be over on 2018-04-01 and finally you can use the FreelancerCoin token on the platform.

2018 2Q plan summary :
1. integrate online certification system with Mettl.
2. launch smart contract system for the online certification and project contract.

[Many contributors still didn't register the ERC20 wallet address!]

We just finished the token distribution for the contributors who registered the ERC20 wallet address. But there are many contributors who still didn't register the ERC20 wallet address!

[What will be happen to contributors who don't register the ERC20 wallet address?]

After we finish beta service on the platform and start the real service on 2018-04-01, Contributors who don't register the ERC20 wallet address will have a change to register and receive the token from the platform."
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
This project made a loud noise during its launch using a prominent name and made it at the exchange already but after that, the dev is so silent and there are no more updates being posted that made an assumption that it is being abandoned
Merit: 265
Today, finally, a representative of the project appeared in the telegram. He promised that next week there will be news. we will see
I hope this is true and soon we will learn about the future work of this startup. Because all these scammers have already gotten, I hope they all are the same as the "developers" of the "project" of the Centra.
Today, finally, a representative of the project appeared in the telegram. He promised that next week there will be news. we will see
legendary
Wait... What?
Any updates from the dev?

The Telegram group is so silent. CEO last seen on April 1. What is the status of the project now? Is it hard to give an update? Weekly update is just fine you don't need to do that daily.

With a fact of clarification about john mcafee is not answered, and dev didn't bother to settle the mini scam accusations from pages behind, I think it'll be safe to assume that they left this project

no updates until now,
no informations about another exchange too, just forkdelta  Cry
and this is really bad for a project with John McAfee name

I don't think it's even really supported by mcafee, it seems to me that he was just asked to do one or two shoutout or maybe even a simple review and the team twisted it by claiming mcafee is on their team
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points

The Telegram group is so silent. CEO last seen on April 1. What is the status of the project now? Is it hard to give an update? Weekly update is just fine you don't need to do that daily.

With a fact of clarification about john mcafee is not answered, and dev didn't bother to settle the mini scam accusations from pages behind, I think it'll be safe to assume that they left this project

no updates until now,
no informations about another exchange too, just forkdelta  Cry
and this is really bad for a project with John McAfee name
legendary
Wait... What?

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

Activity: 393
Merit: 100
why this project is so quiet, ?
no updates from the team member
can somebody answer my questions, is the platform from this project ready to use ?
Activity: 277
is this token only tradeable on forkdelta until now ?
if yes, i hope the team members will try to add this token to another exchange to make a better trade volume in daily
even more volume on forkdelta will not be ideal. It is better to add serious exchanges. Is there any news?

as i know , there is no news, no updates until now,
what happend with the team from this project ?
why they keep silent ? after the crowdsale done! and didn't try to add this token in other exchange

And they have a lot of questions to be answered. At this point, it is very possible that the dev abandoned the project. Too bad. But at least they gave an exchange, no matter how small it is, so you can exchange your token into something else more useful. And in case anyone wondering, no I don't hold any LAN, so I am not spreading a FUD, its price means nothing to me.

maybe the real FUD is come from the team of this project it self
at the first time i see John McAfee join with this project, i think it will make this project growing hard and bring a lot of Hype to this project
but, what we see now ?
legendary
Wait... What?
if yes, i hope the team members will try to add this token to another exchange to make a better trade volume in daily
even more volume on forkdelta will not be ideal. It is better to add serious exchanges. Is there any news?

why they keep silent ? after the crowdsale done! and didn't try to add this token in other exchange

And they have a lot of questions to be answered. At this point, it is very possible that the dev abandoned the project. Too bad. But at least they gave an exchange, no matter how small it is, so you can exchange your token into something else more useful. And in case anyone wondering, no I don't hold any LAN, so I am not spreading a FUD, its price means nothing to me.
Activity: 277

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
Pages:
Jump to: