Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FUJINTO – Decentralized Cryptocurrency for Travel Industry - page 4. (Read 21848 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
This project is aimed at tourist lovers, according to the growth rate of Tourism Industry, this airdrop may  succeed. Hope to participate in this project
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
When dev will be active and give us some new info, this coin will flyyyy

I have a hope   Wink
Activity: 243
Merit: 101
Market cap of about 600k and the volume for the past 24hrs reached 1.5m.

Telegram group would be a great step for engaging people who want to find out about the coin.
Activity: 84
hi
What  about bounty detail?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 126
how much money raised for this ICO, why the price drop so much from ICO?
Activity: 89
+1 seek4dream

But for now it would be great if devs would be a bit more active to give confidence in investors.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
NTO was created to be a cryptocurrency to pay for hotel or travel ticket reservations. NTO is the open source cryptocurrency, using advanced blockchain technology. With NTO your money will be stored in your personal purse, strictly confidential and absolutely private. At the transaction, money from the sending account will come directly to the recipient, not through any intermediaries.

Well, now this is a token I would use. I travel a lot and I hate having to pay all of those credit card and transaction fees whenever paying overseas. Also would be good if I could make good use of my cryptos that way.
However how would it benefit the hotel owners? I think that a great thing you could do would be not just limit this as a payment system, but implement the idea in a website like booking.com just only for those hotels who join your program and accept to be paid with your token. It would be a good way for them to promote themselves as there's many frequent travellers like myself who would like to pay in cryptos.
Activity: 86
fucking team! How and when i can transfer my NTO token from my MEW to exchange?Huh It's always say error "... Bad construction"Sad , who can answer this?Huh?
Is there a telegram or discord group,where ppl can chat and communicate with dev on a daily bases?? Who is the team? When road map will be post it?When to expect official landing page? Who is taking care to answer all the relevant question that we all might have??Please update with more information and clear picture of things yet to be unveiled. 

agreee probably interesting project but so much shady space in there so far,....telegram group is a must!!
Activity: 187
Is there a telegram or discord group,where ppl can chat and communicate with dev on a daily bases?? Who is the team? When road map will be post it?When to expect official landing page? Who is taking care to answer all the relevant question that we all might have??Please update with more information and clear picture of things yet to be unveiled. 
is this japanese? Is there a potential to grow as mona when hit japanese exchanges? Smiley
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
why are you guys still here

Leave
this is a scam coin. you will lose all of your money like everyone else .

poor you and me ( i lost 300$ ).

Sometimes you just hope that you should have not invested.
Next time you should be vigilant enough on what's going on with the project that you are investing with.
Usually you can feel the hints that something is wrong when you follow the trend in trading (i.e. if there's a pump & dump going on) or how the dev team is communicating with the community, etc.
There were already bunch of crypto-related projects in the travel industry.
And the last one that I was into didn't go well as the dev abandoned the proj once he got few thousand bucks out of it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
NTO was created to be a cryptocurrency to pay for hotel reservations or travel tickets and whether in the future there are other programs besides paying hotel and travel ticketing?
Hello Guys,

If any of you holding NTO, keep and don't lost it. There will be a massive high value coming.

Just hold your breath. You can buy as you can now, the price is too cheap at https://www.coinexchange.io/?r=73770d87.

Best regards

Okane Satoshi

What makes you say that? Web still very undeveloped..When will all start looking more together!
Activity: 420

Jhee when you said it just before Alpha but still not bought in when was cheap bleh..
Are there many more news to come,real soon or?? Why this project so not popular and it needs stronger communication with community of NTO! Congratz on the successful Alpha test for FUJINTO it is very pleasing to hear that.I see so much dumping atm.,lets move on form the dark ages on NTO,it is indeed very very cheap still! Grin
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 2353
The Alpha test for FUJINTO application has been successfully completed!
https://twitter.com/FUJINTO_/status/919187852956639233

+95% today! To the moon!
Activity: 420
This coin will go to 100 million marketcap or 1 billion marketcap depending on the first coins we can trade on the Travel Websites.

9 Trillion dollar industry !!
Activity: 149
Is the coin Japan related?
Pages:
Jump to: