Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] ✅ GAMBLERS.REVIEWS (GRVS) ✅Masternodes 95% ✅Zerocoin Protocol - page 2. (Read 19642 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Gamblers.Reviews is one of the best MN project.Gamblers is a very profitable coin.gamblers reviews.  Bet of cryptocurreny. This project is one of my favorite.This is new good project. i am monitoring which one will be good. I am interested to see where this platform goes in the future
Activity: 10
GVRS is going to disrupt the gambling industry. One of the best and unique usecase. Good MN pre-sale price and good ROI. Crypto-Bridge listing is coming soon. SUpport is always available on the discord.
Gamblers.Reviews is one of the best MN project. their project in gambler is also will make this project worthly. Grvs has a big community and i am very happy to be a part of this community. Devs, admin, moderator are very smart and they handle the project and community wisely.
Activity: 7
Gamblers.Reviews (GVRS) is one of the best MN project out there. Currently Pre-Sale stage. Grab your MN for very cheap. The MN rewards are initially low and it can control inflation. Must get in now. Good community and support from the team is always there.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 389
Duelbits
grvs give you 95%masternode, that really good for investor with MN, their project in gambler is also will make this project worthly. goodluck
Gamblers is a very profitable coin.Gamblers reviews.  Bet of cryptocurreny.  Very familiar coin for community.This  project is one of my favorite among those I am joined.GRVS with a good marketing system and a solid work team.
Activity: 7
Gamblers is a very profitable coin. Amazing project with great devs, admins, moderators and a very united community driving behind.Is trusted coin and listing very soon in CryptoCurriency.
Activity: 79
Gamblers reviews.  Bet of cryptocurreny.  Very familiar coin for community
Presale ongoing.  How about you. 
List a good market soon.
Activity: 4
Hi, want to check put your discord but the link doesnt seem to be working for me. Can you repost link?
Thanks
Activity: 16
Your project is one of my favorite among those I am joined. If this project choose a better exchange, it will help to gain a big momentum in a market...
The best coin name is GAMBLERS.REVIEWS. Project, concept is very nice and has a great potential. The best thing that i love this coin is their community.  They have a big community where members help each other.  Devs team ar very friendly.  grvs future is bright 🔆. I just join their community. 
This is new good project... Very interesting any wonderful.... Love this project 😍😍
Activity: 63
This is an interesting new project. no regrets for getting a masternode offer. because this project is for the long term. patience is the key to success in investing with GRVS
brand new
Activity: 0
The revolution is near. Amazing project with great devs, admins, moderators and a very united community driving behind. Great prospects and anticipating new updates coming along. GRVS was constantly improving and making moves for further expand of the project.. success for GRVS!!
Activity: 59
GRVS with a good marketing system and a solid work team. supported by sophisticated developers. allowing GRVS to become a much-loved coin
Activity: 61
Many coin in the world crypto. Hopefully GRVS give promise good price. Good invest.
Fast transaction. Stable.
Activity: 149
GRVS gambler reviews created for you who want to transact quickly and safely.
Lets get Masternode. Lets bet.  Good profitable
Activity: 977
Merit: 10
Gamblers.reviews i think good platform. Better betting/gambling with GRVS.
Investor like a gambling very funny with GRVS transaction.
Activity: 39
I generally do not like to write on bitcointalk.  Usually I just read everything and then go onto my next task.  This is probably the first time I have actually felt I should write something.  I have been lurking in Gamblers.Reviews discord for a little bit just to gather information.  You do your usual - "where exchange, wallet, links, who devs, etc".  But you can get a good gauge of how things are by the community.  Everyone was friendly, happy, and very helpful.  A good sign of what is going on with the coin.  (no one screaming lol).  I am interested to see where this platform goes in the future, the potential of it is great.  Even in this bear market, it seemed like Gamblers.Reviews is going in a right direction.  Its worth a shot to check them out, get your own idea what is going on.  Won't hurt you to look.
Activity: 85
There days a lot of gambling/betting platform coin exist. and i am monitoring which one will be good. For my tough you should Dev should share news whit investor daily, choose good exchanges (cuz dead exchange wont get new investors) and should go whit roadmap. Hope GRVS will be good in allterms.
Pages:
Jump to: