Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Genevieve | GXVC | The Future of Venture Capital - page 3. (Read 793 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Geneviève is pleased to announce the launch of its first debit card, the Gx Hodl Debit Card! — a debit card backed by equity assets via a system of Credit Lombard.
Geneviève boasts expertise in financial engineering and wealth management solutions from servicing our community of investors for over 10 years.

Benefits:

1. Access crypto-backed liquidity in fiat
2. HODL and ride market fluctuations
3. Postpone tax liabilities

Spend fiat, hold your assets!

Gx Hodl Debit Cards will be distributed on March 15th to the first 10 contributors to our Ether-Convertible Geneviève Bond program (Min. contribution: 5ETH). Further information can be found here

Stay tuned; more to come…
Activity: 323
Merit: 101
Reserving Russian translation, if needed, feel free to contact via PM for confirmation, thanks  Smiley
Activity: 59
Activity: 59
Wonderful project. Start buying until one coins hits 3 dollars. Now just 0.10 cents
Activity: 82
Really loved the website - pretty exhaustive. Question. You've been for quite a long time in the market. Why have you decided to hold an ICO then?
Activity: 12
I realy like your idea! Real business and crypto world in one bottle! You have HUGE potencial!
You should be listing only on good exchanges!
Wish luck, i'm on boat! Cool

P.S. Add some project graphic in header. It will be easier to understand the project.
I am still trying to understand the purpose of Genevieve. I am mildly getting the point that your aim is to help starters or newbies in the business world a stepping stone. Correct me if i'm wrong

Kind of, here is a 6min video that i think explain pretty well

You can also take a look to the 3pages overview here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1WCgpze7VNGYPxOM6Ja51neEEevSB3TCV

Activity: 28
Hi guys, super interesting project! Can't wait to see it live.

If you need help with smart contract development or investor management system for your token sale, drop me a message.

Cheers!
Activity: 56
I am still trying to understand the purpose of Genevieve. I am mildly getting the point that your aim is to help starters or newbies in the business world a stepping stone. Correct me if i'm wrong
Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Genevieve now on ICORANKER. Check it out.

https://www.icoranker.com/ico/genevieve-vc/
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
large project should have a lot of advertising.
I'll tell my friends about you, they are just in the subject ventures. Cool
Good luck with the interesting project!

Thank you that is very much appreciated.
Activity: 14
My favorite project on the Eth platform by a million miles, can't wait for this to gain traction!
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
large project should have a lot of advertising.
I'll tell my friends about you, they are just in the subject ventures. Cool
Good luck with the interesting project!
In what sphere will the small business cooperate with you?

After community approval, GXVC is taking a stake up to 25% of the company equity.
Term sheet and due diligence apply.
GXVC will provide funding, mentoring and training (legal, marketing and finance) to all small businesses Geneviève will investing in.
This strategy combined with a double selection process (Genevieve committee + community vote) will increase our success rate and the return on investment for the entrepreneur and for GXVC's token holders.
This strategy will also facilitate GXVC exit strategy, by making sure entrepreneurs and companies meet all requirements and criteria to access new source of funding.
What about American investors needing to prove $2 million in income or have $ 1 million in net worth to buy a .10 GXVC token?Huh?

Unfortunately, the US regulation creates some constraints, which he do our best to comply with in order to make sure that the project is here to last and in order to limit risks.
We have opted for the application of the Reg D and we are applying an auto certification process for investors that declare to be US Citizen.

NB: Crypto assets count in the determination of the $1m of net worth.

Activity: 204
Merit: 10
In what sphere will the small business cooperate with you?
Activity: 1
What about American investors needing to prove $2 million in income or have $ 1 million in net worth to buy a .10 GXVC token?Huh?
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
This project has great ambitions for the welfare of the local employment by creating jobs and run vocational training programs and expertise in order to be successful. Very good project.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

interesting project, maybe I will join the bounty, but now only one tweet, your gratitude can be unlimited, the address is on my page on Twitter Cheesy https://twitter.com/Bill_Djons/status/957421194000633856
Pages:
Jump to: