Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] GIG9 – A Freelance Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain. - page 8. (Read 4988 times)

Activity: 701
Merit: 4
What incentive or unique solution do you bring that will make freelancers abandon centralized freelance platforms where majority of organizations, businesses, professionals, and individuals make use for to provide and get freelance jobs?
Do you charge transaction fees for peering employers to freelancers? If so what rate? Then again, I believe that people who advertise gigs will pay freelancers in 9coins, so how will they get it? From you or the market? Do you provide liquidity option?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
GIG9# - One of the ways how technology can be revolutionized with the introduction of crypto. Good luck!!!!
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
Unfortunately, I can not take a prize in AIRDROP, my referral link does not work. How to fix this problem my [email protected].
You must make sure that the person you invite through your invite link must be fully registered and verify their email.
And most importantly, it must be real invitees, registered on the device and other IP with you.
Activity: 50
Unfortunately, I can not take a prize in AIRDROP, my referral link does not work. How to fix this problem my [email protected].
Activity: 224
GIG9 IS WORLD’S FIRST BLOCKCHAIN-BASED SKILL SHARING PLATFORM EMPOWERING LOCAL COMMUNITIES.
CROWDSALE PHASE 2 WILL END ON JULY 30. RECOMMEND TO JOIN - TELEGRAM https://t.me/gig9io

Thank You So Much  Smiley
GIG9 community keep doing great job and growing... I am Happy with the progress

#GIG 9 - awesome project!!!!

Good project with great team!!You can be the best at it.

future for blocking technology, GIG9 will become part of a new era

Im a Graphics Designer so GIG9 is going to be very beneficial for me. They have a great bounty program too. I love GIG9

Activity: 168
GIG9 IS WORLD’S FIRST BLOCKCHAIN-BASED SKILL SHARING PLATFORM EMPOWERING LOCAL COMMUNITIES.
CROWDSALE PHASE 2 WILL END ON JULY 30. RECOMMEND TO JOIN - TELEGRAM https://t.me/gig9io
Activity: 420
GIG9 community keep doing great job and growing... I am Happy with the progress
Activity: 168
my referral link does not work, I lose people what do I do?
future for blocking technology, GIG9 will become part of a new era
Activity: 28
Pages:
Jump to: