Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [ICO] GLOBAL SPY TOKEN: The global investigator platform for cryptocurrency - page 48. (Read 4065 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Help me to understand what is the essence of Global SPY project?
Global Spy offers solutions to receive accurate, complete and quickly delivered information on the chosen currency, initial coin offer, team members, history of the company behind the coin or the key personnel in the company.
If you say that you are ready to provide large-scale research, what sources of information do you use for analysis? Only public, what is available on the Internet?
Depending on the complexity of the project, we can use such resources for analysis as social medias, tax history, credit information of founders, availability of previous convictions, criminal and administrative records.
But how do you get access to such information if you need special powers?
Activity: 248
This project is very entertaining and I understand its benefits to investors. Tell me, what is the minimum amount Global Spy needs to collect in order to put it into action?
Activity: 210
Global Spy offers solutions to receive accurate, complete and quickly delivered information on the chosen currency, initial coin offer, team members, history of the company behind the coin or the key personnel in the company.
If you say that you are ready to provide large-scale research, what sources of information do you use for analysis? Only public, what is available on the Internet?
Depending on the complexity of the project, we can use such resources for analysis as social medias, tax history, credit information of founders, availability of previous convictions, criminal and administrative records.
What is the white list? And which benefits will I get if join to it?
This is a list of priority participants who will be the first to receive Spy tokens at the time of distribution, as well as 10% bonuses if they register for the project before March 28.
Do I need to register there?
No, because the ICO Sale is already running, the whitelist will no longer be needed and you will be able to participate directly by visiting the token sale page and making your contribution to one of the most revolutionary ICOs of the year.
Activity: 266
This ICO is so incredible! Can consumer pay for the investigation by ETH?
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
I first meet the project, which really meets the needs of society. What do I need to do to join Global Spy ICO?
In accordance to new regulations, investors seeking to purchase more than 2ETH worth of Spy Tokens, will be required to provide personal details to the KYC protocol.
Why do you need the KYC system?
copper member
Activity: 112
I first meet the project, which really meets the needs of society. What do I need to do to join Global Spy ICO?
In accordance to new regulations, investors seeking to purchase more than 2ETH worth of Spy Tokens, will be required to provide personal details to the KYC protocol.
Activity: 204
What is the white list? And which benefits will I get if join to it?
This is a list of priority participants who will be the first to receive Spy tokens at the time of distribution, as well as 10% bonuses if they register for the project before March 28.
Do I need to register there?
Activity: 252
the idea of this SPY token is very unique. I think the first time I met an investigation project such as SPY GLOBAL. usually they only rely on electronic media, such as cameras or cctv as a means of scouting and investigation. this great project will also provide great benefits, and certainly very in need as well .. yes hopefully will bring a positive response from everyone, and the project will grow quickly.
You're right. ICO world needs the truthful  information! And I hope that thanking the Global Spy team's effort the world of ICO projects will become safer and more attractive for investors.
I look at you did not run the presale. Do you offer a system of incentives for interested consumers?
Each consumer who supports our ICO before the 29th March will receive 10 % bonus on purchased tokens.
It sounds great! Do you start the bounty campaign?
Yes,  Global Spy announced the start of Bounty here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-global-spy-platform-for-crypto-globalspyeu-3109656
How long will it be active?
All participant will get their bonus until May 15.
Guys, Information about the end of the ICO Sale is erroneous, Global SPY will finish April 15, not May.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
the idea of this SPY token is very unique. I think the first time I met an investigation project such as SPY GLOBAL. usually they only rely on electronic media, such as cameras or cctv as a means of scouting and investigation. this great project will also provide great benefits, and certainly very in need as well .. yes hopefully will bring a positive response from everyone, and the project will grow quickly.
copper member
What is the minimum amount you need to collect to start Global Spy?
The Soft Cup for Global SPY project is 5 000 000 SPY (it is equal 1000 ETH).
Activity: 308
When will Global SPy bring the tokens to the exchange?

In the third quarter of 2018 year Global Spy will buy a position on one of the major exchanges as soon as the tokens have been sent to investors after initial coin offer.
What is the minimum amount you need to collect to start Global Spy?
For what will your token be used in addition to the primary investment?
Investors can acquire Spy tokens in the major exchanges around the world and pay for research services. And also our consumers can earn token, because a ready investigation can be sold to other people for SPY.
Activity: 274
When will Global SPy bring the tokens to the exchange?
Activity: 294
For what will your token be used in addition to the primary investment?
copper member
I look at you did not run the presale. Do you offer a system of incentives for interested consumers?
Each consumer who supports our ICO before the 29th March will receive 10 % bonus on purchased tokens.
It sounds great! Do you start the bounty campaign?
Yes,  Global Spy announced the start of Bounty here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-global-spy-platform-for-crypto-globalspyeu-3109656
How long will it be active?
All participant will get their bonus until May 15.
Oh, cool. I have time for it. What conditions should I fulfill in order to get a bounty bonus?
You can receive few bonuses depending on what social media you occupy. See the link above for all information.
Pages:
Jump to: