Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] GOLDEA - page 6. (Read 14371 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 10
December 06, 2017, 11:59:54 AM
you have a very good business plan. Which in the future should help investors make money.
Activity: 217
Merit: 12
December 06, 2017, 11:59:26 AM
Whether the payback time of the project was calculated, and how long it would take to make a profit if you redeem the tokens back.
it's quite interesting. The company is going to buy the tokens back?
I have not heard anything about it. I think the company can buy tokens on the exchange like everyone else.

Many ICO buy tokens back. They use for this part of there profit.
I also heard about it. Many companies reduce the price of the token so that they can then redeem the tokens back
If you expect to receive interest income, then why do you need a token price?
Activity: 434
December 06, 2017, 11:58:35 AM
Whether the payback time of the project was calculated, and how long it would take to make a profit if you redeem the tokens back.
I have not heard anything about it. I think the company can buy tokens on the exchange like everyone else.

I also heard about it. Many companies reduce the price of the token so that they can then redeem the tokens back
Each owner must have his or her own business tactics. If you bought tokens, you only decide what to do with them.
Activity: 189
December 06, 2017, 11:54:32 AM

Activity: 364
Merit: 1
December 06, 2017, 11:51:01 AM
I think this is a worthwhile project. Which in the future will be a great success
Activity: 392
December 06, 2017, 11:48:43 AM
In December 2017, it is planned to tokens buy-back from Early Investors.
Activity: 308
December 06, 2017, 11:47:55 AM
at this point in time you have an office in Mali?
I have not heard about this yet. Perhaps information about this is in white paper
The road map indicates that infrastructure will be built in early 2018. It is possible to build the office as planned.
but wrote that the company is already leading a successful business. I wanted to know more about this business
Activity: 448
December 06, 2017, 11:34:07 AM
at this point in time you have an office in Mali?
I have not heard about this yet. Perhaps information about this is in white paper
The road map indicates that infrastructure will be built in early 2018. It is possible to build the office as planned.
Activity: 392
December 06, 2017, 11:06:03 AM
are you currently working in gold mining?
Activity: 266
December 06, 2017, 11:02:47 AM

The only one thing disturbs me — the money collection process is too low. Goldea should spend more on marketing to attract investors or, maybe, propose more bonuses for large investors...

I afraid that if project team won't do nothing, they won't achieve soft cup goal.
I think that big investors will come later.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
December 06, 2017, 10:57:56 AM

The only one thing disturbs me — the money collection process is too low. Goldea should spend more on marketing to attract investors or, maybe, propose more bonuses for large investors...

I afraid that if project team won't do nothing, they won't achieve soft cup goal.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
December 06, 2017, 10:51:27 AM

Activity: 552
Merit: 103
December 06, 2017, 10:47:52 AM
I was just referring to the market. If by then the price will rise, and it will be Q3 2018. Will there be profit by that time?
Activity: 41
December 06, 2017, 10:11:39 AM

Yep, it's a good idea that will increase tokens price. Big companies, especially FANG, love it, because the result of this method is price upping...
Activity: 246
December 06, 2017, 10:05:09 AM
Do you  feel pressure from the authorities of the state where you are doing business?
I heard that everything is quite the opposite. The authorities support such investments in their country. And they will contribute to the development of the project
Oh, it's good. Support of local authorities is important in such a project.
Activity: 114
December 06, 2017, 10:04:51 AM

the project offers a number of advantages over conventional gold mining. This is very good in the fight against competitors
yeah, I agree with you, good. What advantages do you prefer?
Activity: 271
Merit: 1
December 06, 2017, 10:02:56 AM
Do you  feel pressure from the authorities of the state where you are doing business?
I heard that everything is quite the opposite. The authorities support such investments in their country. And they will contribute to the development of the project
Activity: 266
December 06, 2017, 10:00:00 AM
Activity: 254
December 06, 2017, 09:58:37 AM
I use platform WavesLiteApp. Are my torents can be stored there?
Activity: 176
December 06, 2017, 09:56:04 AM
what are the requirements for twitter accounts. I want to take part in the bounty program
it's interesting for me. I also want to know the answer to this question.
Pages:
Jump to: