Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN] [ICO] - GoodsDigitalPassport - The Token That Will End Counterfeits - page 3. (Read 609 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 3
Good community manager for your blockchain project
Love this idea. I'll certainly be checking out your ICO  Cool
copper member
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
This is very exciting, I try to eat organic as much as I can, but lots of times there are no guarantees produce are organics as stated, this will be really good!

Thank you glad you see how our Token will help you.
Activity: 29
This is very exciting, I try to eat organic as much as I can, but lots of times there are no guarantees produce are organics as stated, this will be really good!
copper member
It sure is great to see all different projects using blockchain technology to deal with today's problems.
It looks like i'll finally be able to tell if I am buying "the original" thank you and I'll be following closely.

This is exactly why we created the Token! Thanks for your interest.
Activity: 80
It sure is great to see all different projects using blockchain technology to deal with today's problems.
It looks like i'll finally be able to tell if I am buying "the original" thank you and I'll be following closely.
copper member
Really happy to announce our 5 Star rating from Wiser ICO!

https://wiserico.com/ico/goods-digital-passport
copper member
I would like to clarify the phrase. "It will provide seamless insurance quotes, proof of ownership and accurate values, directly
insurance companies and comparison sites. "What is seamless insurance quotes?

Before paying out insurance companies have to establish you own the item you are claiming for as well as decide the value.

Goods Digital Passport will mean that insurers will be able to see the ownership and value of an item enabling them to pay out immediately.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
I would like to clarify the phrase. "It will provide seamless insurance quotes, proof of ownership and accurate values, directly
insurance companies and comparison sites. "What is seamless insurance quotes?
Activity: 31
I just checked out the site and read the whitepaper. I really like the project.  Wink
Activity: 127
Merit: 3
Good community manager for your blockchain project
Love the project and love the 40% bonus during pre-sale Smiley
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
A good project, looks promising. Unquestionably, I will follow the topic.
copper member
Great project! I am Amazon seller and we so need something like this ASAP, can't wait.

Thanks you are one of the communities it was created for.
Activity: 42
Great project! I am Amazon seller and we so need something like this ASAP, can't wait.
Activity: 42
copper member

Hi,

I found your bounty thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-gdp-goods-digital-passport-4441087
It means that bounty program is already launched Smiley

Hardcap is quite big, but i think that for so good idea, softcap will be collected without problem.
Fingers crossed! :

Thanks posting - Glad you like the idea
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
there is no bounty program for this project sir? i will follow developments on the tread and hope for bounty program.
thank you team and developers for this good news.

Thanks for asking we have the bounty program ready to go so will be announcing it soon.

Hi,

I found your bounty thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-gdp-goods-digital-passport-4441087
It means that bounty program is already launched Smiley

Hardcap is quite big, but i think that for so good idea, softcap will be collected without problem.
Fingers crossed! :
Activity: 37
copper member
there is no bounty program for this project sir? i will follow developments on the tread and hope for bounty program.

Thanks for asking we have the bounty program ready to go so will be announcing it soon.
Activity: 196
Merit: 27
[Proof-of-contract protocol]
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
Love it! This is so close to my heart (and pocket) as I am authorized watch dealer and counterfeit goods are one of the biggest problems for us. I have really high hopes this will help us tremendously.
Pages:
Jump to: