Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] HIT Foundation - A Blockchain-Based Marketplace For Personal Health - page 2. (Read 309 times)

Activity: 346
Merit: 100
I think your project is good but I want to ask? what is the advantage of your project? I hope your project becomes a great success. Cheesy
Activity: 185
This seems like a very useful idea. I am sick and I am providing my illness data on this foundation and it will help me to have more medical expenses for myself. What do you think of linking with benefactors so they can share the cost for difficult patients?

Hi Leodalat,

Thanks for your support. Once the app is released it would be a great idea to become a participant in the HIT Foundation and share your health information in exchange for tokens. Regarding your question about linking with benefactors; we don't have at the moment consider such possibility.
I saw the bounty thread of your project but I can’t find the link to the white papper. Can you give me the link of the white paper? I need to read through the white paper to understand the project clearly

Hi hoanghon666,

Here is the link to the HIT Foundation website where all their documents (including the White paper) are available for download. Feel free to reach to us if you have any other question.

https://hit.foundation/documents/
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
This seems like a very useful idea. I am sick and I am providing my illness data on this foundation and it will help me to have more medical expenses for myself. What do you think of linking with benefactors so they can share the cost for difficult patients?
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I saw the bounty thread of your project but I can’t find the link to the white papper. Can you give me the link of the white paper? I need to read through the white paper to understand the project clearly
Activity: 100
Merit: 2
PhilBoivin and myself will be around the corner to answer any questions you might have regarding the HIT Foundation project!
Do not hesitate to join the official telegram channel at: https://t.me/healthinformationtraceability; we'll be there as well!
The Admin for this thread will be me @Phil.B and @LightSamuel.

We are looking forward to helping you if you have any question regarding the HIT Foundation.
Pages:
Jump to: