Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] INTRO - ECO-SYSTEM FOR RESIDENTIAL CONSTRUCTION MARKET PLAYERS - page 28. (Read 19730 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The concept seems very promising but hope team understands it is not enough. The really hardworking devs are needed.. Do u have such already?
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
How many team members do u have now? Including pr and marketing departments stuff
According to the official information the team consists of at least 21 members.
How many team members do u have now? Including pr and marketing departments stuff
Merit: 11
How big market u gonna occupy?? Whats $$ is it estimated??
Activity: 168
Is it possible to make instant token exchange within ur platform. Through any exchange API integration? Or it does not suit ur business model?
Is that really needed? I think it's possible and not so hard to make.
Is it possible to make instant token exchange within ur platform. Through any exchange API integration? Or it does not suit ur business model?
Very strong idea here. If it will be implemented in time. Then project could easily occupy big part of the market
If u mean the crypto market then yes. But if u mean the real world market it is barely possible as for now. Team has really work hard for that
Is it better to hold tokens longterm here?Or short term run will also give good reward?Jusr trying to figure out for myself
It's up to you, my friend. But holding tokens is much more profitable.
Merit: 22
Very strong idea here. If it will be implemented in time. Then project could easily occupy big part of the market
Activity: 65
Very nice project, I see the project has a very good development.
I believe that this project can certainly achieve the desired target.
Do you plan to create any video on YouTube about your project?
It's a great idea, to create youtube channel about residentil construction market and Intro eco-system.
Is it better to hold tokens longterm here?Or short term run will also give good reward?Jusr trying to figure out for myself
Activity: 280
Do you plan to create any video on YouTube about your project?
Merit: 11
Will u expand ur advisor board?As for now all ur advisors are trust worthy enough. But it still needs someone to be added to ur team as an advisor. Imho
Merit: 29
Listing on CMC when?The most popular website by the way.. But u are neglecting it
How is it working?Like in details?What for will i be able to use my tokens?
Activity: 196
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
How much have been collected so far?Where can I check that?Maybe u could share ur smart contract address?
Activity: 266
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
Whats ur hard cap?Is it fixed in usd or eth?By the way, have u considered the deacreasing of hard cap due to the market dump?

Softcap is 3 000 000 USD
Hardcap is 15 000 000 USD

The fall of the market does not affect the project, because they collect funds in dollars.
I agree, but many ICO have changed date of a tokensale to the end of spring. Many projects now softcap is difficult to collect, investors have a lot of pessimism. Undecided But let's hope that soon the prices will go up Cool

I agree. I think that there is nothing wrong with raising the minimum amount at the beginning of the work, and when the market turns green - make ico.
Pages:
Jump to: