Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] INTRO - ECO-SYSTEM FOR RESIDENTIAL CONSTRUCTION MARKET PLAYERS - page 47. (Read 19730 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

This is the full information about bonuses

Bonuses

Pre-sale     30% discount
Commencement date: 15 January 2018 00:00
Completion date: 14 February 2018 23:59

Pre-ICO 30% discount
Commencement date: 26 March 2018 00:00
Completion date: 30 April 2018 2018 23:59

ICO 15% discount
Commencement date: 1 May 2018 00:00
Completion date: 14 May 2018 23:59

ICO  10% discount
Commencement date: 15 May 2018 00:00
Completion date: 31 May 2018 23:59

ICO 5% discount
Commencement date: 1 June 2018 00:00
Completion date: 15 June 2018 23:59

ICO - no

Commencement date: 15 June 2018 00:00
Completion date: 30 June 2018 23:59

so, this is good bonus. But there is any lockup period for bonus tokens or not?

No there is no lockup period for bonus tokens for investors. You can sell the tokens anytime you want. The tokens will appear on cryptocurrency exchanges in 1 month after the end of ICO.
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome

Minimum purchase per one person   12 USD
Maximum purchase per one person   5 million USD

why there is so big individual caps?
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
   |\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - The project has been successfully listed at FOXICO
       \@/

https://foxico.io/project/intro
this is very good. On which icotrackers also i can find INTRO ICO?
Activity: 406
What is the minimum to buy??And one more..how much will i get per 1 eth?
Have u calculated already the possible revenue. The project will generate. After the full project start
Where can i check ur mvp?Hope u have it. Thx in advance team
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Ur token will be traded only against btc?Or ETH pair is also a plan??U know more trading pairs = more volume
I also always wonder why some coins/tokens are pairing only to BTC? As for me devs should make as much as possible trading pairs too.
Merit: 11
Ur token will be traded only against btc?Or ETH pair is also a plan??U know more trading pairs = more volume
When AMA session?? Through the live stream if possible. Hope team has such plans
Activity: 154
Any dates when token will be listed somewhere??At least preliminary ones??Im as an investor very curious about that as it is the most important
Seems that Intro Tokens will be listed only after the end of ICO. So , imho, no earlier than July 1, 2018.
Are they not frozen for 1 month? then only in August it will be possible to sell
Thats for sure, Late August '18 is the date of Intro tokens sales start. And it worth that time.
Activity: 280
Any dates when token will be listed somewhere??At least preliminary ones??Im as an investor very curious about that as it is the most important
Seems that Intro Tokens will be listed only after the end of ICO. So , imho, no earlier than July 1, 2018.
Are they not frozen for 1 month? then only in August it will be possible to sell
Merit: 22
How can u prove ur advisors are real?Not just photos on the website u know. Maybe some tweets in twitter where ur project is mentioned?
Whats next the team has planned after ico?Like short term plans for first month after ico
Activity: 154
Whats make u unique??I need just brief explanation how exactly project works
INTRO provides you with new opportunities
Buy objects directly from the builder at an auction. Discounts up to 30%.
Access the official reports on construction and off-plan investment that are recorded in blockchain.
Invest in the properties of reliable developers via a smart contract. No intermediaries and a minimum commission.
Join the investor club and receive bonuses in the partner network.
Merit: 11
What exactly team is busy with as for now??I mean coding, events preparing etc...what?
All of that. The ICO process contains all that things u have mentioned
Merit: 29
Whats make u unique??I need just brief explanation how exactly project works
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
What exactly team is busy with as for now??I mean coding, events preparing etc...what?
Will ur tokens have lockin period?To prevent the token dumping just after exchange listing

The tokens do not have a locking period. After 1 month after the end of ICO tokens will appear on cryptocurrency exchanges.
On which exchanges will your tokens appear?
If I've got it right, tokens will be frozen for some period of time, before any listings.
Pages:
Jump to: