Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Investbox - Please delete this Thread - page 14. (Read 2560 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Ibox tokens is currently using ethereum erc20 platform, after the ico is there a token swap so that you can use your own blockchain or your token will use erc20 as your main blockchain?
I definitely agreed if they were implementing their own blockchain platform, but I don't think they would need to make their own blockchain since they need erc20 platform just for transfering tokens  Undecided
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Does the team already have a shipping industry partner? Because I didn't see any plan about their potential partner. As what I understand, this is literally a shipping services and for them to be able to be operational they really need to have a co-partner.
I don't think they really need to have a co-partner because they can do themselves so easily and they can do any jobs related to shipping service because I think they was a professional in this job.
Maybe they don't need partners but in any project small or high ranked projects they all need the supporters they can get from the people in the market.  Specialy from well known and successful projects done in the market. For me partnership maybe not necessary but the help and support will be needed along the way.

But it is still that they can have a partner for them to be more stabilize. I mean, they have a stronger foundation because their partner already been operating for a long time and we know that this is a platform which will be used by the said shipping industry.
Yes, I am in favour for partnership if any. Partnership will be very helpful for new project in the market. If a project has professional partners they are is someone can guide and teach in to make project more attractive and successful.
Activity: 74
Merit: 8
The plan will be fortunate! Good luck fellows
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
Does the team already have a shipping industry partner? Because I didn't see any plan about their potential partner. As what I understand, this is literally a shipping services and for them to be able to be operational they really need to have a co-partner.

Maybe for now they are on the process of developing, and it's good if they are going to have  partner in some existing shipping services to achieve a great opportunity in the world of cryptos. The support of other shipping services will help in making the platform precise to the expectations of the community, in such away it will be a successful project.
Activity: 308
I don't think they really need to have a co-partner because they can do themselves so easily and they can do any jobs related to shipping service because I think they was a professional in this job.
You have a point mate, we know how good the members are, but if this would rapidly grow I think that they might need support from other industry.

I think it's good to have partner for this kind of project because it will help to promote the platform of the project. Since this project is new to the community it is good to have alliance from other existing company in helping their ideas fits to the needs of the community.

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Ibox tokens is currently using ethereum erc20 platform, after the ico is there a token swap so that you can use your own blockchain or your token will use erc20 as your main blockchain?
Activity: 170
Maybe they don't need partners but in any project small or high ranked projects they all need the supporters they can get from the people in the market.  Specialy from well known and successful projects done in the market. For me partnership maybe not necessary but the help and support will be needed along the way.

But it is still that they can have a partner for them to be more stabilize. I mean, they have a stronger foundation because their partner already been operating for a long time and we know that this is a platform which will be used by the said shipping industry.
Activity: 140
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
You have a point mate, we know how good the members are, but if this would rapidly grow I think that they might need support from other industry.
Activity: 294
Activity: 532
Activity: 434
For knowing Investbox and its overall plan of action - Visit our whitepaper

https://investbox.life/INVESTBOX%20WHITEPAPER.pdf

Their whitepaper is really good and explain all the details that is very important. Reading the whitepaper will give you knowledge to the project on what they do and what is their plan in the future.
Well, it look like simple but enough information about InvestBox project. And i can know more about the team of InvestBox at this white paper, greats!
Yes I rather want to read simple and straightforward statement s beacuse it's easy to understand. I like the way they describe and discuss about the project simple yet impressive.
Activity: 126

Their whitepaper is really good and explain all the details that is very important. Reading the whitepaper will give you knowledge to the project on what they do and what is their plan in the future.
Well, it look like simple but enough information about InvestBox project. And i can know more about the team of InvestBox at this white paper, greats!
Agree, the whitepaper is simple but understandable though it needs to be improve by the team in the future. Also, i am hoping that someday they could put a progress bar on where they are on the token sales because would be investors would always look for one.
Activity: 196
What is the minimum investment amount for ICO?
I don't see any information about this of Investbox team, but i want let you know that the token price is 0.1 USD/ InvestBox token, and i guess 0.1 ETH is min amount, let wait the right answer from devs.
Activity: 37
What is the minimum investment amount for ICO?
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
what is interesting about this project without teams and advisors working behind it, seems a lot not complete than this project. I think it should be fixed again.

I do not think Investbox has just announced the project team for some reason, there may be a lot of interesting things that Investbox has not yet announced, let's wait for the surprise from them.

If you read their white paper above, you can see they have some team member name. And i agree with you, we can waiting some surprising about the team more at the near future. And i hope it is will be new promotion of them or something like that.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
I like the idea of ​​the Investbox project because of the unique features of the project, besides the shipping service market is still growing, even though there are some points in the project is not clear but let Investbox a time for them to assert themselves

I understand that the shipping industry is still growing and this Investbox is a revolutionize with the use of blockchain technology. How they will compete in the shipping courier industry with the known shipping services like FedEx, Agility and TNT? I know those are not accepting crypto as they are established with Fiat but they are popular in this field of shipping industry.
Beside well-known shipping services, i actually know about some project at bitcointalk have same services like Investbox, so they will meet a huge competitors.
Investbox is another hope for shipping industry, field of fast and growing industry. This will be exciting because blockchain will be involved since crypto is now increasing its members so this will be easy to access by all blockchain members.

As far as I know, shipping industry is one of the most profitable kind of business because transporting of goods must be necessary to supply those nations who needs more support from other countries. If Investbox team will do more research about shipping industry then I think they definitely can create a better features which includes also about the benefits of the users.
Activity: 266
what is interesting about this project without teams and advisors working behind it, seems a lot not complete than this project. I think it should be fixed again.

I do not think Investbox has just announced the project team for some reason, there may be a lot of interesting things that Investbox has not yet announced, let's wait for the surprise from them.
Activity: 434

Activity: 92

Pages:
Jump to: