Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO is complete!] Market.space - Decentralized Host Aggregator - page 42. (Read 6880 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 2
Hi! If I buy through Rapidgator, will the bonus be bigger?

Absolutely. Here are the regular bonuses we offer:

—   25% bonus for tokens bought within the first 24 hours
—   15% bonus for tokens bought within 10 days starting from the 2nd day of the ICO
—   10% bonus for tokens bought within 14 days starting from 12th day of the ICO

However, with the special coupon from Rapidgator you get a 30% bonus.

it says I need to have a premium account with Rapidgator. Do I have to buy an account? I actually want to get a tokens discount. What do I do?
Activity: 568
Merit: 255
Ping. Any chance to get more info about the token allocation mechanism?

Tokens will be distributed and sent to the ERC20 compatible wallets within 2 weeks after the token sale.
What do you mean by 'decentralized aggregator'?

Sorry, skipped it somehow. This means that we provide a marketplace where hosting providers can offer their free capacities and compete for clients' requests. At the same time, use of DLT allows for decentralization
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Ping. Any chance to get more info about the token allocation mechanism?
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
Do I need any special equipment to embark as a proxy? 'cause I don't really have CPU cool enough for mining
Activity: 28
We are happy to announce the start of the Bounty Program

You may check the details in this thread

No sign for newbies? Why?
Activity: 30
Hello everyone! I was surfing rapid gator and found your website. Not that I know everything about file storage (although I know more now lol), but I like your idea. Wish you best luck with bringing it to life. BTW, is Market.space going be like Rapid gator - sort of file sharing web site? Like all the files are private until you share?
Hello!
I can say that all participants on this market may have functions a bit similar to each other.
Our idea is on the headline - decentralized self-regulatory system for data storage, transmission and direct content distribution.
The word decentralized makes the idea and the difference, putting us into a pack of a few blockchain-based services

Yeah, I see it's 'on the headline' Wink I'm not very tech savvy but highly interested in crypto. That's why I'm asking. Is there a chance to enrol on sth like closed pre-sale? Are you planning airdrop, by the way?

Hi. Things being what they are, I can't help you with pre-sales.

If you wanna some really cool bonuses, grab your tokens within the first week of the crowdsale (I've posted the bonuses above, take a look). Or get a superbonus through Rapidgator.net!  Wink 

Ok, never participated in bounties before, but if this is a way to get some altcoins, I'm in. I've read the rules, but didn't quite get from your replies how many tokens a "stake" contains
Hello! I have nowhere found information about the allocated number of tokens for the  bounty campaign, where can I find out about it?

Hello. The token supply is not fixed (there's a rationale behind it, but I don't want to digress unless asked specifically about it). So the number of tokens allocated for the Bounty is not fixed as well.

In other words, the more support we receive and the more tokens are sold, the larger is the stake allocated for the bounty. 5% of the tokens sold goes to Bounty&Advisors, half of them - for Bounty.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Hello! I have nowhere found information about the allocated number of tokens for the  bounty campaign, where can I find out about it?
We are happy to announce the start of the Bounty Program

You may check the details in this thread

Is Rapidgator your official partner then?  kind of underwriter?

—   15% bonus for tokens bought within 10 days starting from the 2nd day of the ICO
—   10% bonus for tokens bought within 14 days starting from 12th day of the ICO

it says I need to have a premium account with Rapidgator. Do I have to buy an account? I actually want to get a tokens discount. What do I do?

>Do I have to buy an account?
In a way Smiley This special offer is targeted at Rapidgator clients who already have premiums. But if you don't have one, here's the workaround: join our official Telegram, we're posting monthly and yearly codes for Rapidgator premium regularly. Any questions - ping our admins in Telegram or feel free to ask me
It looks like a very good concept.
I would like to consider purchasing, thank you for the information

Thanks for considering us! You're welcome to join our official Telegram group  to stay tuned  Smiley
Activity: 32
It looks like a very good concept.
I would like to consider purchasing, thank you for the information
Hello everyone! I was surfing rapid gator and found your website. Not that I know everything about file storage (although I know more now lol), but I like your idea. Wish you best luck with bringing it to life. BTW, is Market.space going be like Rapid gator - sort of file sharing web site? Like all the files are private until you share?
Hello!
I can say that all participants on this market may have functions a bit similar to each other.
Our idea is on the headline - decentralized self-regulatory system for data storage, transmission and direct content distribution.
The word decentralized makes the idea and the difference, putting us into a pack of a few blockchain-based services

Yeah, I see it's 'on the headline' Wink I'm not very tech savvy but highly interested in crypto. That's why I'm asking. Is there a chance to enrol on sth like closed pre-sale? Are you planning airdrop, by the way?

Hi. Things being what they are, I can't help you with pre-sales.

If you wanna some really cool bonuses, grab your tokens within the first week of the crowdsale (I've posted the bonuses above, take a look). Or get a superbonus through Rapidgator.net!  Wink 
Hello!

Yes, this article is about Market.space and we're on its official thread
Feel free with any questions!

'hosting company'? Don't you think it's a bit imprecise? or I don't follow. AlLso, what visionary content tools do you mean?

Well, you're right up to a certain extent Smiley  We don't filter everything coming out in press, we just provide them with the info about the project if they're interested.
Market.space is an aggregator of hosting providers, not a company, as 'a company' connotes centralization.

As for the content distribution, it's one of the options rendered effortless in Market.space system. You need no extra apps, neither are elements of centralization are required (as they would be in analogous data storage systems).
Is Rapidgator your official partner then?  kind of underwriter?

Our founder, Alexander Rakhmanov, comes from Rapidgator. You may learn more about his experience in his LinkedIn profile. That's the reason why we know the ins and outs of the  data storage market indeed  Wink  So Rapidgator is more than our official partner, I'd say Smiley

Activity: 59
Hello!

Yes, this article is about Market.space and we're on its official thread
Feel free with any questions!

'hosting company'? Don't you think it's a bit imprecise? or I don't follow. AlLso, what visionary content tools do you mean?
Pages:
Jump to: