Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤❤❤[ANN] [ICO] JDS ICO is over - page 79. (Read 49925 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 25, 2017, 01:09:32 PM
Hi! I'm really interested in cryptocurrency and I have a lot of questions, also about this project. For example: after the end of the ICO, how the JDC will increase its value?  

Yours a good question! Iwould also like to know more of it

yep! obviously my interest is focused on the investment, so I would like to better understand how the JDC  will increase its value (and how much).

yhee Me too Roll Eyes There is something written about it in the pdf documents? i hope there is Cry

ok thank you my friend! Wink there are a lot of messages, but I think is a good thing because it means that a lot of people are interested in it

uhm... not really. Nothing more than the beginning of the thread. Of course there are some numbers as market research.
ok, yes, I'm looking it too. they are interesting but not related to what i'd like to know. may I ask you which is the amount of your investment?

I don't know yet... it depends on the information I get, it's my first time in cryptocurrency, what about you?

It's the same: I thought about a couple of hundreds dollars, maybe 1k, just to see if it works. A friend has told me about this opportunity.

I'm looking in the previous messages, I will tell you if I will find something more. RomanJDS has answered our posts, is the same he told me this morning.

man, I think you had some problem in writing your answer!  Grin

ops! you're right! sorry! I was telling you that there are a lot of messages, but I think is a good thing because it means that a lot of people are interested in it!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
August 25, 2017, 01:06:51 PM
Hi! I'm really interested in cryptocurrency and I have a lot of questions, also about this project. For example: after the end of the ICO, how the JDC will increase its value?  

yep! obviously my interest is focused on the investment, so I would like to better understand how the JDC  will increase its value (and how much).

yhee Me too Roll Eyes There is something written about it in the pdf documents? i hope there is Cry

ok thank you my friend! Wink there are a lot of messages, but I think is a good thing because it means that a lot of people are interested in it

uhm... not really. Nothing more than the beginning of the thread. Of course there are some numbers as market research.
ok, yes, I'm looking it too. they are interesting but not related to what i'd like to know. may I ask you which is the amount of your investment?

I don't know yet... it depends on the information I get, it's my first time in cryptocurrency, what about you?

It's the same: I thought about a couple of hundreds dollars, maybe 1k, just to see if it works. A friend has told me about this opportunity.

I'm looking in the previous messages, I will tell you if I will find something more. RomanJDS has answered our posts, is the same he told me this morning.

man, I think you had some problem in writing your answer!  Grin
August 25, 2017, 01:00:42 PM

Activity: 518
August 25, 2017, 12:58:16 PM
I hope this service will be easy to use because your average Joe know next to nothing about block chain
August 25, 2017, 12:57:02 PM

August 25, 2017, 12:53:29 PM

Activity: 938
Merit: 251
August 25, 2017, 12:49:03 PM
I'm hoping1000 people have not claim all the waves! At least there are few testimonies here! i just join the airdrop and i have pm Romanjds accordingly! Let's hope i get some waves too
August 25, 2017, 12:48:33 PM

Activity: 266
August 25, 2017, 12:47:36 PM

Dating service will have a lot of paid features for premium users with a fixed price in fiat currencies. These prices will vary for different countries/regions, and 100% of payments will be used to buy out Just Dating Coins (JDC). JDC price will change and the more premium users will pay, the higher JDC price will be.
August 25, 2017, 12:46:09 PM

August 25, 2017, 12:40:50 PM

August 25, 2017, 12:37:45 PM

August 25, 2017, 12:33:21 PM

Activity: 154
August 25, 2017, 12:30:01 PM
I still didnt get my 10 wave
August 25, 2017, 12:29:15 PM

legendary
Activity: 954
Merit: 1003
August 25, 2017, 12:26:01 PM
Hello dev)
Wrote a personal message with the address 23 hours ago, still wait or lost and repeat? Thank you

Guys, so many requests. We verify your accounts manually, it takes some time.

BTW, you may also read our WhitePaper, join other campaigns and invest!
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
August 25, 2017, 12:24:12 PM
Received airdrop $10 waves
thanks RomanJDS
congrats JDS
Activity: 518
August 25, 2017, 12:22:23 PM
Received 10 waves for ico. Thanks to project. Will by tokens on it.
Is 10 Waves air drop still on?
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1815
Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures
August 25, 2017, 12:21:01 PM
thanks  Grin
Activity: 742
Merit: 116
August 25, 2017, 12:20:26 PM
Hello dev)
Wrote a personal message with the address 23 hours ago, still wait or lost and repeat? Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: