Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤[ANN] [ICO] | JustDatingSite.com (JDS) | ❤❤❤Bounties❤❤❤ - page 7. (Read 11029 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
their friendship and their love finding new people through social media. there were too many applications. Lithuania is a country with beautiful and a lovely lady.  Tongue I think they will be successful. Cheesy good luck

Love for the lovely ladies brought me here  Wink

We will do our service for you Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
their friendship and their love finding new people through social media. there were too many applications. Lithuania is a country with beautiful and a lovely lady.  Tongue I think they will be successful. Cheesy good luck

Love for the lovely ladies brought me here  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Great news!
ICO website is on the way. Stay tuned for the news and updates.
We're proud to present our new 3D logo

How many countries will the web cover ?, it would be good to extend it all over Europe
Do you think that JDS should support all languages in Europe? Maybe in the beginning it is necessary to support the most popular languages and after then it should to support the other languages? It seems that this process will take some time. But I like this idea.
We can do the vote among the coins owners. Which languages should be supported first.

We plan to localize our dating service for many regions. We have experience in it.
Activity: 53
How many countries will the web cover ?, it would be good to extend it all over Europe
Do you think that JDS should support all languages in Europe? Maybe in the beginning it is necessary to support the most popular languages and after then it should to support the other languages? It seems that this process will take some time. But I like this idea.
We can do the vote among the coins owners. Which languages should be supported first.
Activity: 31
If the amount of the ICO is not sold, will they be distributed among the investors?
Activity: 30
Take a look at our new icons "Love is..." Smiley

Activity: 33
Any airdrop Dev? creo sería buenoI think it would be good for a deeper distribution.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
Any bounty dev?, because i see you have a good project
when open ico
and when open bounty

ICO will star on August 1.
Bounty campaign will start during 2 weeks.
It's only PRE-ANN
Activity: 209
when open ico
and when open bounty
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I've just published our team.
If ou have good ideas you can join our team. PM me for details  Smiley
Looks very good, look forward to,
We continue working on our new site. Our web designer made several pages yesterday.

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Thai translator and Blogger icoreview.com
Can I reserve Thai translate I can it. If you want to find about Thai investor please PM me. To join your project.
Hey will you guys conduct a different signature campaign for pre-ICO and ICO or it will the same one?

We are solving this issue now. We will make a decision soon
legendary
Activity: 1860
Merit: 1015
Interesting new project. There are a lot of dating sites in the world but this runs with its own crypto currency. I like the idea!
When will you announce bounty programs? Is pre ICO exact date known yet?
Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective
Hey will you guys conduct a different signature campaign for pre-ICO and ICO or it will the same one?
Pages:
Jump to: