Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐️🎯[ANN] [ICO] KELTA - OFFICIAL BOUNTY CAMPAIGN THREAD ⭐️🎯⭐️🎯⭐️🎯 - page 40. (Read 32508 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Activity: 210
The KELTA team engages independent auditors - prominent in the industry - to review the smart contract code
line by line, checking for any security breaches, misuses of incentivization, or other concerns regarding the
attack surface. Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 38
Hi,Yes the upcoming application shows the current status of multiple cryptocurrency and that's fine. Owner of KLT token can in network mining use four cryptoalgorithms, Ethash, CryptoNight, Equihash and Pascalcoin.  In scientific research,holders can use other cryptoalgorithms.
In the video on the website you guys have bitcoin on the app but it the white paper bitcoin is not listed as a mineable currency...I find this a little confusing. How do the fees work? Are they subtracted from the mining value generated? How do the fees/costs work when someone is using the data for some of the other stated purposes?

Activity: 5
I learned about this project recently and looks good. There are many people.  I hope in success.  Smiley
Activity: 11
It is good project! I wish you success!
Activity: 182
After reading your post .kelta is a great project!
Activity: 6
In the video on the website you guys have bitcoin on the app but it the white paper bitcoin is not listed as a mineable currency...I find this a little confusing. How do the fees work? Are they subtracted from the mining value generated? How do the fees/costs work when someone is using the data for some of the other stated purposes?
Activity: 30
I really want to participate to your twitter bounty, but my twitter account 1 month, it perhaps?

you still can try! nothing to lose
Activity: 66
Good project! I wish that he would develop further!
Activity: 72
Tell me the address of the link to the table. to see your number in the table
Pages:
Jump to: