Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] LaLa World : An ecosystem for migrants and their families - page 9. (Read 66703 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Arax is thrilled to welcome Populous (PPT) in our community.
Now enjoy the benefits of sending, receiving, exchanging and storing your PPT tokens in Arax.

Arax and Coss are all set to take the crypto-verse by storm with their big announcement.

Click on the link to know what they have in store for the crypto community - http://bit.ly/2KWU2AI
With more Blockchain and Coin integrations every week, Arax App is "The One" to watch out for.

Visit our website - https://arax.io/
Download now: https://bit.ly/2JFg6PF
Merit: 101
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
whereas good news always comes to LALA World,
but why do I see a decline of up to 13% in Coinmarketcap? Is there something wrong?  Huh Huh
Is it really true that you see a 13% reduction in the coinmarketcap when viewed from the decline rate in my opinion it is a pretty big decline and I hope in the near future it can go back up
coinmarketcap recorded LALA World ROI -97.79%. and trading volume is below $ 3k USD, even though we see the LALA world team provides a lot of good updates, I don't know what's wrong with this project
We can't think badly about the LALA project because at this time the team is trying to improve everything, obviously we see a lot of developments that have been done because of it if they feel interested in storing the Lala tokens and selling them in the future in my opinion it will make a little profit
Thanks for the support, we are working really hard and have been active on all our social media channels, there are many more big announcements coming soon, so please stay tuned for more updates
I also thank you because the team has also worked hard by being active on all social media channels. We have to give appreciation to the team and I hope the team can maintain good performance like this
Arax Weekly Update (15th - 21st April)
👉Integrated @cryptocom (MCO)
👉Integrated @KyberNetwork (KNC)
👉Blog - How is Hyperledger being used for Identity Management - http://bit.ly/2UGz4uy
👉Blog - Connect with us on Social Media - http://bit.ly/2GnlLpK

but why do I see a decline of up to 13% in Coinmarketcap? Is there something wrong?  Huh Huh
Is it really true that you see a 13% reduction in the coinmarketcap when viewed from the decline rate in my opinion it is a pretty big decline and I hope in the near future it can go back up
coinmarketcap recorded LALA World ROI -97.79%. and trading volume is below $ 3k USD, even though we see the LALA world team provides a lot of good updates, I don't know what's wrong with this project
We can't think badly about the LALA project because at this time the team is trying to improve everything, obviously we see a lot of developments that have been done because of it if they feel interested in storing the Lala tokens and selling them in the future in my opinion it will make a little profit
Thanks for the support, we are working really hard and have been active on all our social media channels, there are many more big announcements coming soon, so please stay tuned for more updates
The cryptocurrency storm still has not subsided, the market is not stable, many coins / tokens have sprung up, with these conditions, it would be nice for Lala to do global marketing to be able to boost the price of Lala higher.

Thank you so much for the suggestion but yes due to nonstable market most of the projects have seen a great decline in there Token price
Sankalp Shangari - Arax Founder and CEO will be representing Arax at 3rd International Blockchain Life 2019 Summit in Singapore. Look forward to seeing you all there.

Arax is thrilled to welcome Mithril in our community.
Now enjoy the benefits of sending, receiving, exchanging and storing your $MITH tokens in Arax - Your Universal Crypto Wallet.

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
The cryptocurrency storm still has not subsided, the market is not stable, many coins / tokens have sprung up, with these conditions, it would be nice for Lala to do global marketing to be able to boost the price of Lala higher.

Yes, until now the market is still not stable and if this condition lasts long and does not do anything I think maybe the price will go down and in my opinion what you say is true that lala should do global marketing in order to boost the price
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
This Earth Day lets try to do business while keeping it green.

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Arax is thrilled to welcome Kyber Network (KNC) in our community.
Now enjoy the benefits of sending, receiving, exchanging and storing your KNC tokens in Arax.

yes I am happy that many work with wallet storage in the arax application, but is this official from the KYBER NETWORK project? do they also announce cooperation with the arax project, if it is officially extraordinary for their interest in participating in the ARAX project and I hope that cooperation with other projects will be again ...
Arax is thrilled to welcome Kyber Network (KNC) in our community.
Now enjoy the benefits of sending, receiving, exchanging and storing your KNC tokens in Arax.

Arax crypto wallet is your companion to keep you aware with minute by minute updates. Track your funds efficiently.

Experience Arax App now - https://buff.ly/2FxWiJT
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Exchanging your coins was never this easy.
Swap your cryptocurrency for your desired token on Arax with 3 simple steps.
Select your crypto, enter the amount you want to exchange and proceed to convert.

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
Pages:
Jump to: