Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Level01 Derivatives Exchange - Blockchain/P2P/Ultra Fair/ AI - page 45. (Read 28244 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
can you add the progress bar to show the total token sold?
and if you add it, it can attract the investor

Yes, exactly  Grin
The team is working on it, and will be up on the website soon.
Thank you friend.  Wink
View LVX ICO details on InitialCoinList

Thank you for listing us on your website  Wink
i think this good project sir..i want suport this project hope succses and to the moon

Thank you very much!! We are glad to have you here~  Grin
Activity: 1362
Merit: 258
Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!
can you add the progress bar to show the total token sold?
and if you add it, it can attract the investor
Activity: 766
Merit: 1
i think this good project sir..i want suport this project hope succses and to the moon

I come across an article about the project and they tell about the team collaborating with Thomson Reuters, how true is this?

This is it. https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/level-01-collaborates-with-thomson-reuters-to-introduce-blockchain-based-derivatives-exchange

I however would assume this article are paid publication but is there some truth to this?
How does Thomson Reuters adds value to your coin?

Hi fudster - yes! Level01 is indeed collaborating with Thomson Reuters. To answer your question, the Level01 platform utilizes Thomson Reuters data feeds as a trusted source for its AI deep learning algorithms to provide real-time pricing analytics on derivative contracts. This data is also used to ensure transparent, timely and accurate settlement of derivative contracts upon contract maturity.

Hope this helps!  Grin

Thomson Reuters is a reputable mass media, this could be a good project to look forward soon. Level01 will probably have a spot on top ranked crypto. Thanks for confirming.  Will the media company also have the access  to the accounts in the level01 in time when the project is launched?

Thomson Reuters and Level01 does not have access to user wallet or accounts.  Wink
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

I come across an article about the project and they tell about the team collaborating with Thomson Reuters, how true is this?

This is it. https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/level-01-collaborates-with-thomson-reuters-to-introduce-blockchain-based-derivatives-exchange

I however would assume this article are paid publication but is there some truth to this?

Hi fudster - yes! Level01 is indeed collaborating with Thomson Reuters. To answer your question, the Level01 platform utilizes Thomson Reuters data feeds as a trusted source for its AI deep learning algorithms to provide real-time pricing analytics on derivative contracts. This data is also used to ensure transparent, timely and accurate settlement of derivative contracts upon contract maturity.

Hope this helps!  Grin

Thomson Reuters is a reputable mass media, this could be a good project to look forward soon. Level01 will probably have a spot on top ranked crypto. Thanks for confirming.  Will the media company also have the access  to the accounts in the level01 in time when the project is launched?

Hope this helps!  Grin
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

Activity: 221
Merit: 11
Level01 is a peer to peer (P2P) derivative exchange that allows investors to trade options contracts directly with each other, without the need for an intermediary or broker. hopefully this good plan will succeed as a safe exchange in the market
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello, great news for you. Your ICO https://icoholder.com/en/level01-derivatives-exchange-22601 was listed in the largest listing -  icoholder.com. Congratulations! At the moment your project is unrated (N/A). You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members.
Hello, great news for you. Your ICO https://icoholder.com/en/level01-derivatives-exchange-22601 was listed in the largest listing -  icoholder.com. Congratulations! At the moment your project is unrated (N/A). You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members.

Thank you very much.  Cheesy
Welcome to Level01. We shall be glad to answer all the queries.  Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Community Builder and Telegram Moderator

Level01 is a peer to peer (P2P) derivatives exchange that allows investors to trade options contracts directly with one another, without requiring an intermediary or broker.

Share your Referral Link for a 5% Commission on all Registered Account Token Purchases through your Referral.

Thank you for your participation!

If you have any questions about the program, please contact us at:

We will be glad to help you!

PS: This ANN has been posted on behalf of Level01. All queries should be directed to and shall be answered by them.
Pages:
Jump to: