Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO LIVE]◄ ♛ 🔥 Shift your car title into cash. 🔥 ♛ - page 10. (Read 8443 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Very interesting future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
It's more than a month from the end of ICO. I hope you can raise it. The loan business is a big market.
Look at your team, the professional team.

we are very confident we will reach the hardcap.we thank all participants and investors for their massive support.
we also urge those who haven't invested yet to do so now....the clock is ticking

Nice to hear that the team are confident in reaching their goal. The project is looking good so far, maybe the numbers who might want to join are decreasing, but there's still plenty of time to get more engagement to this.

Yes, there is still plenty of time to get many investors and also a lot of time to add more developments in this project. I really hope that shiftcash will have many serious investors.

With the dedication of the team have as well as the supporters for this project, they will definitely reach their target soon. The project is interesting and it is bound to happen very soon. Good luck to the team.

It will be reached if more investors will likely to support the project. Shiftcash is known to be a future car loan which it aims to make transaction fast and easy as what I understand. Also, this is a big project which is I think needs a lot of funding to be able to make this project happen.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
there is something that I dont understand by this project.  The best advertisement for this project are the numbers of interest. Nobody cares if they can pay with FIAT or Crypto. For investors must be also important bcs they will earn from the borrowers; but if the interests are not attractive enough, so the people are not going to borrow any money. Why do not show your numbers to the publicum so that they can compare it with the banks; if its a better one then you gain more investors and borrowers. If not then it make also no sense that u hide it right now, bcs afer u launch your project with these numbers are not going to gain any borrowers -  no borrowers = no investors = no bussiness.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
I think that if the project is dealt with only with the fiat, then it will not have problems, but now many states do not want the spread of the crypt and therefore the project may have problems.
Using only FIAT may not gain better traffic, an added crypto would actually drive better traffic as ShiftCash mostly now known to crypto users there will be loads of possibilities with Crypto currency that easily sorts all the problems as per the market trend.

This project is in blockchain technology so shift cash should also use crypto currencies. Looking forward for more announcements and developments of this project. Good luck.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
I think that if the project is dealt with only with the fiat, then it will not have problems, but now many states do not want the spread of the crypt and therefore the project may have problems.
Using only FIAT may not gain better traffic, an added crypto would actually drive better traffic as ShiftCash mostly now known to crypto users there will be loads of possibilities with Crypto currency that easily sorts all the problems as per the market trend.
When it comes to investment and willing to take a risk then I think crypto currency is the best option otherwise fiat currency is better in the field of spending and lending specially with tangible collateral like shiftcash.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
No matter how wonderful the project was. it is necessary to take into account that recently there is no news from the developers. This can adversely affect the work of the whole project. we need to contact and announce how many

You have a point, but sometimes maybe devs are really busy with the developments of this project. The best thing they need to do is to have a community manager to answers queries and make more updates.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Agreed. Definitely will increase traffic because cryptocurrency is believed to be the e-money on the internet and it has fast transaction.
Cryptos are truely preffered more than any fiat these days due to immense profits and also the growth rate is much more fast as compared to fiat currency and at this situation this project would go great with the cryptos.
Also the price for cryptos differs a lot and gives good opportunity to trade also it has several different benefits which make them profitable and also they will do the same to this project too. Even i think that it will help this project a lot.
Activity: 532
Agreed. Definitely will increase traffic because cryptocurrency is believed to be the e-money on the internet and it has fast transaction.
Cryptos are truely preffered more than any fiat these days due to immense profits and also the growth rate is much more fast as compared to fiat currency and at this situation this project would go great with the cryptos.
You have a point that fiat has much lesser profit compared to crypto because crypto is more volatile compared to fiat. Also, crypto is easy to deal with due to its fast and easy transaction. That is why, this project preferred to used crypto as a mode of payment.
Activity: 224
Activity: 560
Activity: 672
This project provides a loan of money for a car. But it is not indicated in what money. Will it be crypto or fiat money? I did not find this information.
There would be payment modes where you can deal with all the FIAT currencies mostly but they might come with a plan of Crypto currency that will really do grab attention and increase traffic.
Now you understand why I'm asking this question. After all, in crypto it will be more profitable and more convenient to receive payment than in Fiat.
Activity: 294
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

Yes you are right, but if possible I hope shift cash can do both fiat and cryptocurrencies as this will surely make their project successful. For now, let's see how far this project can go.
Activity: 574
This is a project that will satisfy many of the borrowers' concerns - speed of operations, low interest and security. Well, if there really are people wishing to use the project everywhere and on all continents
Of course, now there are more and more people who are interested in the ShiftCash project. Moreover, the team will launch this project in many countries around the world. It's like a global project.
Activity: 294
This project provides a loan of money for a car. But it is not indicated in what money. Will it be crypto or fiat money? I did not find this information.
There would be payment modes where you can deal with all the FIAT currencies mostly but they might come with a plan of Crypto currency that will really do grab attention and increase traffic.
That is great if the SHIFT.CASH has a mode where it will really accept all fiat currencies. Many people will be glad about that and will surely become more interested to this project. Shift.Cash is really an interesting project. Loan for cars is a great and very practical concept that have created here in the crypto cyrrency community. I believe this project will really bloom.
Activity: 196
Activity: 672
Activity: 154
This is a project that will satisfy many of the borrowers' concerns - speed of operations, low interest and security. Well, if there really are people wishing to use the project everywhere and on all continents
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
No matter how wonderful the project was. it is necessary to take into account that recently there is no news from the developers. This can adversely affect the work of the whole project. we need to contact and announce how many
Activity: 238
Activity: 196
You have a point. But everything is possible. Many countries don't what cryptocurrencies, but some country also are supporting cryptocurrencies as payment. Maybe soon everyone will accept cryptocurrencies.
Pages:
Jump to: