Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO LIVE] Unikoin Gold -Decentralized Esports Betting back by Mark Cuban - page 12. (Read 10682 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
What happened to my UKG? They used to be gold and now they're silver now. I kept logging into the website everyday to be able to keep adding it but now they're silver. How come?  Huh  Huh  Huh

The currency on the Unikrn platform until recently were 'Unikoins'.
These have been converted into UnikoinSilver with the launch of that and UnikoinGold
UnikoinGold was only attainable through tokensale purchase and skins-to-UKG trades.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
What happened to my UKG? They used to be gold and now they're silver now. I kept logging into the website everyday to be able to keep adding it but now they're silver. How come?  Huh  Huh  Huh
Activity: 471
Merit: 252
quarkchain.io
I have another question. I already bind and linked my steam and Dota2 but my games did not count or updated. Last month it was fine all are updated when i click manual refresh but now its not even updating at all.

Due to an update we were no longer able to gather DOTA2 Ranked data, which caused the Connekt DOTA2 feature to no longer work, we are looking into it to resolve this.
For the time being we have enabled UKS/UKG earning through connekt for DOTA2 non-ranked matches until we have access to ranked data again.
Once Ranked Data becomes available to us again, we will disable earning for non-ranked matches and enable it again for ranked matches.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Looks like a good project...
Hope it will be a successful project...
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
I have another question. I already bind and linked my steam and Dota2 but my games did not count or updated. Last month it was fine all are updated when i click manual refresh but now its not even updating at all.
Activity: 304
Merit: 15
0xF8D135631a3dE808D86cA1CB1a5D4ecd9c2a0921
The only update is that they are going to be listed on Kucoin.

Anybody has got an idea why the price is way down after news of listing on an exchange like Kucoin?

Is the Unikoin Gold team active on Bitcointalk?

The price is going down, most likely because the company behind the token is greedy and they choose too high of an ICO price or at least this is what i think.

The right moment then to go shopping  Grin

Let's see if you are right about that!!
I am having around 300 UKG, in unikrn.com, how can I transfer them into myetherwallet account???

There are two currencies on Unikrn.com (aside from real-money betting accounts) that are UnikoinGold and UnikoinSilver.
UnikoinGold can be withdrawn, UnikoinSilver can not, it is not a cryptocurrency.

does anybody know what the ico price was?
it looks like it bombed pretty hard.
since there is no official thread i guess this threadis the only source of information at the moment.
do they have slack or a telegram group?

We have a Discord! https://discord.gg/NXkejuN

Guys how do you know which exchange is UKG going to be listed next ? AWhere they announce that ?

If exchanges that we work with list UKG, we will announce this on our official channels. Twitter (@UnikrnCo / @UnikoinGold) and or Discord are the primary channels of direct communication.

What was the ICO price per token for UKG? I suggest we wait for a dump first before buying @ Kucoin. Cuban is invested in this company and a lot of other big name personalites as well. This coin looks like a long term hold rather than the fast and easy dump .

You can find all information regarding the tokensale on https://unikoingold.com/sale and https://unikoingold.com/faq .

Anyone know how we can use the unikrn silver? Cuz i think Unikoin Gold there. Dev are you active here? Please response

You can use it to bet with or enter Jackpots! More to come, see the roadmap and future vision in the whitepaper! https://unikoingold.com/whitepaper

Cuban is invested in this company and a lot of other big name personalites as well.

You will be kind to post some proofs of what you said
Didn't see the articles sorry.

You can find some of the biggest backers at the bottom of this page. Including Cuban and Ashton Kutcher, but also big Blockchain funds and investors.
https://static.unikrn.com/1337/doc/about-unikrn-doc.pdf#_ga=2.181614375.1639160889.1510909357-811914119.1497878965
legendary
Activity: 1206
Merit: 1170
Icarus team 🔐💳
Didn't see the articles sorry.
legendary
Activity: 1206
Merit: 1170
Icarus team 🔐💳
Cuban is invested in this company and a lot of other big name personalites as well.

You will be kind to post some proofs of what you said
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Anyone know how we can use the unikrn silver? Cuz i think Unikoin Gold there. Dev are you active here? Please response
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
What was the ICO price per token for UKG? I suggest we wait for a dump first before buying @ Kucoin. Cuban is invested in this company and a lot of other big name personalites as well. This coin looks like a long term hold rather than the fast and easy dump .
Activity: 294

Anybody has got an idea why the price is way down after news of listing on an exchange like Kucoin?

The price is going down, most likely because the company behind the token is greedy and they choose too high of an ICO price or at least this is what i think.

The right moment then to go shopping  Grin
Activity: 26

Activity: 294

Isn't there going to be some news like on twitter or anywhere. There has been almost a month with no updates, I understand there isn't anything new to write about every day but a month with no updates ?
Activity: 58
Looking forward to seeing how Unikoin does over time. 

Check out my live stream interview with the founder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_e4h86GHh8
Guys how do you know which exchange is UKG going to be listed next ? AWhere they announce that ?
Activity: 38
Pages:
Jump to: