Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🚀 LOLTOKEN BY EUROPEAN INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY 🚀 - page 5. (Read 2210 times)

copper member
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
LOLTOKEN BY EUROPEAN INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
i want to join your bounty campaign is bounty campaign finished.?
no bounty campaign is ongoing please check the bounty campaign link in first page. you are always welcome to be part of our community.
Activity: 15
i want to join your bounty campaign is bounty campaign finished.?
Activity: 12
First time i see the real project in 2019. i want to do MBA from your university. what payment will be accepted by you Dollar or loltokens??
as you know every thinks are fastly become digitalizing thats our university also become digitalized so we will accept loltokens from  you for your study with us now if buy LOLtoken you will can get profit plus advantages from us we will give you 30% profite.
this is great news for me. you solved my problem of study thanks.
copper member
First time i see the real project in 2019. i want to do MBA from your university. what payment will be accepted by you Dollar or loltokens??
as you know every thinks are fastly become digitalizing thats our university also become digitalized so we will accept loltokens from  you for your study with us now if buy LOLtoken you will can get profit plus advantages from us we will give you 30% profite.
Activity: 12
copper member
copper member
This is definitely the best solution in the current time. Especially through Lolcoin platform, the user is able to trade - buy and sell digital currency!
sure you will surly earn 30% profit in lolcoin investment our IEO is live in LATOKEN EXCHANGE.
this is great i will buy some LOLcoin for my study.
thanks
Activity: 11
This is definitely the best solution in the current time. Especially through Lolcoin platform, the user is able to trade - buy and sell digital currency!
sure you will surly earn 30% profit in lolcoin investment our IEO is live in LATOKEN EXCHANGE.
this is great i will buy some LOLcoin for my study.
copper member
copper member
The project is very interesting and promises to be very promising.We are looking forward to the start of sales. Also I would like to thank all those who take part in the development.
thanks we bring unique idea for every one for bright future every can join us for earn money and for join us for good study.
Activity: 480
Merit: 68
Activity: 1
The project is very interesting and promises to be very promising.We are looking forward to the start of sales. Also I would like to thank all those who take part in the development.
How can I join your courses ? Do I need to pay using your Token?
What is the week schedule of this bounty??
Who can explain it??
 i am happy to be able to partner with this project. besides that I saw a team that was very reliable and experienced in managing this project. I am sure this project will bring great success later. let's join us and support this project until the end.
how to admission in this university
I have read the description of your project! I liked your idea, I think that it will be in demand among users.
I'm so glad that non-traditional higher education institutions are getting the recognition they deserve. This raises the value and prestige of online/distance learning degrees. Thank you EIU for forwarding this revolution in education.
It will be the best project in education with a blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: