Pages:
Author

Topic: (ANN) (ICO) Lynchpin (LYN) token Official - Making digital assets spendable - page 2. (Read 27918 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Dobitrade? Aside from that exchange site you should add more sources where to get your tokens.
Yes we are done with the ICO stage, and we are already listed at Dobitrade. If you have Bitcoins you can trade it with LYN tokens from there.

How to get your token? Are you done with ICO stage? 
copper member
Activity: 364
LYNTOKEN.COM
Yes we are done with the ICO stage, and we are already listed at Dobitrade. If you have Bitcoins you can trade it with LYN tokens from there.

Activity: 12
copper member
LYNTOKEN.COM
Hello guys thanks for the recent orders make sure to fill up your complete address when ordering from the gobuybid website.
copper member
LYNTOKEN.COM
We deliver to South East Asia and also to Asia.. but if you are in Singapore you have an option to just self pickup the product.

Cool, i do have a few LYN tokens here. Do you ship items to USA or Japan?
Guys we have just soft launch the Gobuybid site, feel free to visit and make a comment and suggestion?
Activity: 1386
Merit: 255
Cool, i do have a few LYN tokens here. Do you ship items to USA or Japan?
Guys we have just soft launch the Gobuybid site, feel free to visit and make a comment and suggestion?
copper member
LYNTOKEN.COM
copper member
LYNTOKEN.COM
Guys please follow Gobuybid official Twitter account: https://twitter.com/GoBuyBid
copper member
LYNTOKEN.COM
Hello bitcointalk mods why did you deleted most of my posts? Whats wrong with replying with bitcointalk people?
copper member
LYNTOKEN.COM
A teaser to upcoming launching of Gobuybid website!
copper member
LYNTOKEN.COM
Of course gobuybid is not the only business that will push the Lyntoken to get a bigger token adoption. We will also push Lynpay. We might also welcome new partnership in the future.

I am glad that the team does not stand still, but cooperation with a gobbyebid is not enough to get a global adoption of the token. What partnerships are you planning for the future?
Activity: 455
Merit: 250
I am glad that the team does not stand still, but cooperation with a gobbyebid is not enough to get a global adoption of the token. What partnerships are you planning for the future?
copper member
LYNTOKEN.COM
The target of GBB site is to promote crypto currency to the people. People can purchase a product from the site with a huge discount if they buy the product using the LYN token and normal rate if they use fiat base other form of payment gateway.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
This will happen very soon, the team is busy with the final stages of the Gobuybid website.

I did not quote the previous post so as not to clog the thread with photographs, but I wonder when this event will take place?
Ok, I will wait for announcement and I hope that team will have success in this year, and community will be proud about that project.
copper member
LYNTOKEN.COM
This will happen very soon, the team is busy with the final stages of the Gobuybid website.

I did not quote the previous post so as not to clog the thread with photographs, but I wonder when this event will take place?
copper member
LYNTOKEN.COM
This is a great introduction to crypto to many people.. Watch our for this.

The Lynchpin team and Gobuybid is cooking something.  Watch out!!! Smiley

This event may well begin to attract other companies to use payment solutions Linchpin. I will be glad to hear about your success with this partner.
copper member
LYNTOKEN.COM
Yes  we have future surprises with our community in the future.  But for now we are enhancing our platform.

How do you plan to interact with your and general cryptocurrency community in the future? Do you have open presentations or online streams in future  plan?
New partnerships are always a big plus in trusting the team. But still, you need to try to choose links with a very good rating so that there are no further questions from investors.
Activity: 48
The Lynchpin team and Gobuybid is cooking something.  Watch out!!! Smiley
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D-ihbNKVAAEy7Jy.jpg:large
This event may well begin to attract other companies to use payment solutions Linchpin. I will be glad to hear about your success with this partner.
Pages:
Jump to: