Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN] [ICO] MiniApps.pro NEXT GENERATION BLOCKCHAIN🌟Phase 1 finished 🌟 - page 13. (Read 22731 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
You can still purchase #miniapps MAT tokens to exchange them for a KRK coin with 50% bonus.

We are developing Next Generation Blockchain to make tokenization and smart contracts simple.

Softcap has been already reached. #crowdsale #ICO #Blockchain
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
tell me please if you do not collect the necessary amount in the first phase, this means that you stop working on your project and return the money to investors? will the bounties receive what they were promised?
As we already announced we received necessary support from our backers and our project continues in second phase. Bounties will receive their rewards.
Excellent manager! Answered promptly to all my questions and dispelled my doubts about the successful pre ico. Thank you sir.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
KIRIK PROTOCOL. The future of smart contracts.
So, i can not completely understand, if i buy tokens now, which i will receive, MAT or CRC ? And how much is cost 1 CRC in ETH ?
You will receive MAT. Which you can exchange for KRK during phase 2 early next year. 1 KRK will cost 0.0001 ETH.
Activity: 280
Merit: 170
So, i can not completely understand, if i buy tokens now, which i will receive, MAT or CRC ? And how much is cost 1 CRC in ETH ?
tell me please if you do not collect the necessary amount in the first phase, this means that you stop working on your project and return the money to investors? will the bounties receive what they were promised?
As we already announced we received necessary support from our backers and our project continues in second phase. Bounties will receive their rewards.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Just discovered this great project!
You planed to be listed on exchanges in 2017, do you still think it is possible? Or do you have some new dates?
Concerning your overall roadmap, are you in time for now?
Yes, will be on EtherDelta. The others - will see.
Yes, everything is in time so far.

I probably made the wrong conclusion - I thought that before 2018  token on the exchange will not be available. Well now I'm once again forced to apologize. I am Sorry! And this is great news - the presence of a token on the stock exchange in 2017 will look more respectable.
Yes, will do our best. One correction - crypto, not stock exchange Grin
I want to see KRK on bittrex !!!  Grin really
Do this or i will not speak with you !  Grin Grin Grin
Why so? And why bittrex?
I trade there, it's fast, convinient, there are many altcoins and they have really good trade volume
i guess that miniapps should to add some info about team and project and will be more
Soon the ISO comes to an end, and I only recently learned about you. Everything is certainly interesting and beautiful, I like it
You can buy tokens right now with 54%bonus and there will be phase 2 in q1 2018 with new mineable and cheaper coin KRK, so you didn't miss opportunity
Soft Cap already raised, everything is going well !
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Activity: 448
Advanced technologies of recent years will become available for business and independent developers, allowing them to improve their activities, becoming more technological and demanded in the future market. #miniapps #AI #blockchain https://goo.gl/7z2qSY
Activity: 224
Soon the ISO comes to an end, and I only recently learned about you. Everything is certainly interesting and beautiful, I like it
Activity: 490
Merit: 103

7 is maximum basic rating at Foxico, more can be reached only by in-depth analytics.

I think some aspects for deep Analytics currently not available, It is certainly in the interests of miniapps to do an in-depth analysis of project, but data for this analysis is not enough. in any case, it is obvious that the project will have a dizzying success.
Honestly speaking, we saw this listing only in our thread, didn't contact Foxico before.
We have had deep analysis experience with icorating, it was like a marathon Grin
well one week is left until the end of the term of the ICO. As the mood of the team? or we all have Christmas mood?  Phase 2  really necessary? What are the expectations of the Miniapps team from the second Phase 2?
Well, ratings do not bring investors. Only hype does. 3 months of this marathon is behind, and we have received some experience. This autumn, with so many ICOs around, you shall have something extremely remarkable. We are quite confident that semantic contracts (Kirik) are essential step to implement marketplace of chatbot templates in MiniApps Space. We also see their huge potential for Community tokenization.
And of course we also look forward to coming Christmas, to take some rest and go forward to new great results, together with you.
I hope that this new year will bring us new ideas - like your project and promising contacts, so could move the world progress forward.

7 is maximum basic rating at Foxico, more can be reached only by in-depth analytics.

I think some aspects for deep Analytics currently not available, It is certainly in the interests of miniapps to do an in-depth analysis of project, but data for this analysis is not enough. in any case, it is obvious that the project will have a dizzying success.
Honestly speaking, we saw this listing only in our thread, didn't contact Foxico before.
We have had deep analysis experience with icorating, it was like a marathon Grin
well one week is left until the end of the term of the ICO. As the mood of the team? or we all have Christmas mood?  Phase 2  really necessary? What are the expectations of the Miniapps team from the second Phase 2?
Well, ratings do not bring investors. Only hype does. 3 months of this marathon is behind, and we have received some experience. This autumn, with so many ICOs around, you shall have something extremely remarkable. We are quite confident that semantic contracts (Kirik) are essential step to implement marketplace of chatbot templates in MiniApps Space. We also see their huge potential for Community tokenization.
And of course we also look forward to coming Christmas, to take some rest and go forward to new great results, together with you.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0

well one week is left until the end of the term of the ICO. As the mood of the team? or we all have Christmas mood?  Phase 2  really necessary? What are the expectations of the Miniapps team from the second Phase 2?

Activity: 476
Merit: 111

because it's around from 7 to 9+
icorating
 I recall the rating ICOrating STABLE+ IN-DEPTH which is much higher than that of Bancor
https://icorating.com/ico/miniapps/

iconow
Updated: by new rating system MiniApps Rating 71 out of 100 points! 16/20
https://iconow.net/miniapps-ico-analysis-and-rating/
Pages:
Jump to: